Someone jump on this!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    needs drop

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    would be a nice beater.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    holy fucking shit look at that mileage (not gas).

    Leave a comment:


  • slo325i
    replied
    shitty gas mileage

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by EightiesBaby
    Is this the same guy who hoards E30 M3's by the dozens?

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Fockkk

    Leave a comment:


  • EightiesBaby
    replied
    Is this the same guy who hoards E30 M3's by the dozens?

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Oh my DO WANT

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slut
    replied
    10mpg really? fuck that swap then

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    want that engine........

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBrasky
    replied
    I saw it in person a few weeks ago when I stopped there. It's unbelievable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    he already has a buyer, I believe.

    Eric @ Enthusiast has quite the inventory.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    started a topic Someone jump on this!

    Someone jump on this!



    ... need to win lotto/rob bank
Working...