X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alkasquawlik
    replied
    I just got back from it.
    Some weird girl in front of me literally would stand up and clap whenever humans got shot. It was honestly like she was having an orgasm watching it, no joke. I threw pennies at her.

Leave a comment:

• DatUtahGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    I just realized something, the Exo-suit in District 9 looks very similar to EVA unit 01 in Neon Genesis Evangelion:

ehh not really. If you talk about designing an exo-suit, a lot of them would have the same characteristics, broad shoulders, narrow head, slim midsection.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    I just realized something, the Exo-suit in District 9 looks very similar to EVA unit 01 in Neon Genesis Evangelion:

Leave a comment:

• clavinZERO
    replied
    Just got in from seeing it. Definitely a theater-worthy movie. Awesome effects and a decent story and good acting to go with it... rarity these days to some degree. I agree B+/A- or 4 out of 5. Not what I expected at all.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    The exo-suit was the best sequence of the movie, hands down. It's almost mainly what I went to see it for, lol. I'm a huge fan of mechs/exo-suits, shit like that.

Amazing movie, I was VERY impressed. Wickus was a very interesting character, almost bumbling, but when put under pressure, knew exactly what to do. I was also very impressed with the character of Christopher, the prawn he befriends. Very well done movie, I look forward to seeing more from this new director.

Leave a comment:

• Desaevious
    replied
    Awesome movie. They even had a gravity gun akin to Half Life 2's. Incredible.

Leave a comment:

• h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Uber E30 View Post
    Dont lie i saw you at the jonas brothers movie atleast 9 times opening week... i sat behind you.
    I always knew blunt liked taking it in the ass.

Leave a comment:

• Nic01101011
    replied
    awesome movie, better than i was expecting

Leave a comment:

• Massive Lee
    replied
    Damn. I knew we should open a forum section dedicated to the wardrobe styling in "Sex and the City".

Leave a comment:

• SpecM
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
    or maybe ill just take someone else!
    I'll go with you

Leave a comment:

• DatUtahGuy
    replied
    thread jacking homos ITT

edit: Best part of the movie

flying pigs?? LOL
    Last edited by DatUtahGuy; 08-14-2009, 02:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Uber E30
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt View Post
    i dont go to the theatre any longer. i will rent it when it comes out on beta max
    Dont lie i saw you at the jonas brothers movie atleast 9 times opening week... i sat behind you.

Leave a comment:

• Joe318is
    replied
    the fact that you even know about that movie and especially knowing who is in it tells me a lot about you jhomo. i bet your tivo records nothing but oxygen and hallmark
    how dare you trample on my feelings like this! do our date nights mean nothing to you? i out a lot of effort into planning around your busy housewife schedule. i think im going to throw out the tickets to Julia and Julie for tomorrow night, or maybe ill just take someone else!

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
    i happen to know for a fact that you have seen The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants multiple times! That Brittany Spears puts on a wonderful lesson in the magic of being a women.... brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it. hold me steven, hold me like theres no tomorrow!
    the fact that you even know about that movie and especially knowing who is in it tells me a lot about you jhomo. i bet your tivo records nothing but oxygen and hallmark

Leave a comment:

• Joe318is
    replied
    i dont go to the theatre any longer. i will rent it when it comes out on beta max
    i happen to know for a fact that you have seen The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants multiple times! That Brittany Spears puts on a wonderful lesson in the magic of being a women.... brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it. hold me steven, hold me like theres no tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X