Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When playing split screen video games is screen watching cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
    I have a friend who was merciless in Goldeneye 64. I hated it then, I hate it now. It's a toss up though, because its easy to see. But when its split 4 ways and you are concentrating on everyone else while camping a certain spot, that is cheating. I only play PC games now so I don't really have to worry about that.
    I used to be so good at that game. I could kill the other guy within a few seconds of them re-spawning because I instantly knew where he was and could get there so fast. I didn't always play that way, but sometimes it was fun just to piss them off. :)

And I don't consider it cheating as everyone can do it. You can be a dick though in how you use the information you see.

A lot of games it is hard to watch another screen because there is so much going on. Unreal Tournament is a good example. Look away from your screen for a second and you are dead.

Leave a comment:

• smonkbmw
    replied
    i agree with everyone else it IS cheating but i dunno anyone that doesnt look from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• red325
    replied
    Originally posted by Raxe View Post
    bich plz me n my homies was first in line on opening night

we own that shizz
    Sames. First four at midnight.

Leave a comment:

• Raxe
    replied
    Originally posted by red325 View Post
    Seen the new one?
    bich plz me n my homies was first in line on opening night

we own that shizz

Leave a comment:

• Desaevious
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
    only a super-twat would camp somewhere then call cheating on a freaking split-screen game.
    If you want to be a sniper, buy another TV and do it.
    Nah, it was the friend who screen hopped that camped. And we couldn't tell where he was because his screen was black (N64 textures )

Leave a comment:

• red325
    replied
    Originally posted by Raxe View Post
    Winning's winning.

Seen the new one?

Leave a comment:

• Raxe
    replied
    Winning's winning.

Leave a comment:

• Wiglaf
    replied
    only a super-twat would camp somewhere then call cheating on a freaking split-screen game.
    If you want to be a sniper, buy another TV and do it.

Leave a comment:

• Miasma
    replied
    It's cheating. You don't need to do it if you are good.

Leave a comment:

• red325
    replied
    All my friends bitch to me and piss their pants about how much I screen look and how it's cheating. But IMO it's not cheating. Were all on the same screen, I'm just lookin at the whole screen. And every one playing can do it too. Who gives a fuck anyway? They're jus jealous of ma haloz and cod skillz. Haha

Leave a comment:

• e34john
    replied
    Its cheating. Just like how we used to look at the plays in Tecmo Superbowl on the NES

Leave a comment:

• Desaevious
    replied
    I have a friend who was merciless in Goldeneye 64. I hated it then, I hate it now. It's a toss up though, because its easy to see. But when its split 4 ways and you are concentrating on everyone else while camping a certain spot, that is cheating. I only play PC games now so I don't really have to worry about that.

Leave a comment:

• deutschman
    replied
    yeahs it is. unless you are both doing it and are equally good at the game.

Leave a comment:

• Wishno87
    replied
    I think if both players are playing on the same screen its just something you account for. Both people have the same opportunity to do it so just assume they do.

Leave a comment:

• Red88
    replied
    It's cheating, but I still do it. ANYTHING TO WIN.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X