Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Rocker
    replied
    i could see h0lmes driving one of those. its small and pathetic, and it comes in commie red.

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BobombETA
    replied
    Maybe it's just the angle, but it looks like there is about 4 inches of clearance between the steering wheel and the seat. How well do you fit in it?

Leave a comment:

• SpecM
    replied
    Is that a Metro Cosmo?

My granddaddy used to have one of those

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    i dont know much about nash's. i imagine like anything else theres a cult following. is an all original car valuable? if they arent worth a lot i would frankenstein that thing with a turbo s50 or something wild

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    flip kit?

Leave a comment:

• fiftytakedowns
    replied
    Thanks,

Its got a rebuilt motor, and everything mechanical is in perfect condition.

the bodywork has been neglected since my sister Ran into the from of the carm destroying the front end. In the pictures you notice the bumper is gone, it was toast.

However when I saw the car, and I was in such anger when I saw it, I pulled out all the dents with my bare hands. I had a crazy adrenaline rush. as you can see the bumps aren't there anymore haha.

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    that thing is sweet. needs s14

Leave a comment:

• franco90
    replied
    Nice car needs some Love

Leave a comment:

• fiftytakedowns
    started a topic My other ride, Lol

My other ride, Lol

This was my first car that was given to me as a gift, and wasnt running, when I was 14 I got it to work, and have been driving it since. It's fun, kinda clownish, however I Plan to Slam it, and call it a day.

(need to learn how to lower a car with parralel leaf springs in rear.

Working...
X