Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official R3V Getting A Ticket From a Motorcycle Cop Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by JMil86 View Post
    Man atleast someone is on my side on this one. Instead of arguing and being hypocritical about something because you can hide behind your computer screen and say whatever you want because its the internet. The truth of the matter is that you are going to bitch next time you get a ticket too.
    Wah wah wah.

    Hypocritical? I've gotten tickets before (although I think I've only had 1 speeding ticket in 9 years now) and I didn't get on the Internet and whine about it.

    Take off your panties and quit acting like a little bitch.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

    www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

    Comment


      #17
      You know I wasn't even into the stanchions yet I had passed the little 8''X16'' orange sign that says Road work next 2 miles or whatever. So technically I was in the work zone even though there was no work in the area. Good advice on the lawyer maybe ill check into it.

      Nio är livets tal.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        Wah wah wah.

        Hypocritical? I've gotten tickets before (although I think I've only had 1 speeding ticket in 9 years now) and I didn't get on the Internet and whine about it.

        Take off your panties and quit acting like a little bitch.
        Bet you wouldn't say that to my face.

        Nio är livets tal.

        Comment


          #19
          there is a big thread in the Puget sound BMW CCA forum about what lawyer to use. Don't know about PDX, but there has to be something out there.

          Next ticket for me gets tossed to a lawyer. I have been paying triple my old insurance rates for 3 fucking years...I got no problem paying "traffic fees", especially since I was in the wrong (give me mercy, not justice) but I fucking HATE the insurance slime getting more of my poorly earned dollars.

          Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

          Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

          Thanks for 10 years of fun!

          Comment


            #20
            I was pulled over for a 87 in a 65, but he lowered it to a 80+.

            Comment


              #21
              I just got pulled over and ticketed for a rolling stop. i was leaving my neighborhood and turning onto a desolate street. the cop followed me for like half a mile before he decided to pull me over. i had a brake light out as well, which is what i thought i was being pulled over for. it was quite an odd experience. first ticket in about 6 years for me. :( i guess i should stop at stop signs completely from now on.
              www.benjamineliward.com

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                there is a big thread in the Puget sound BMW CCA forum about what lawyer to use. Don't know about PDX, but there has to be something out there.

                Next ticket for me gets tossed to a lawyer. I have been paying triple my old insurance rates for 3 fucking years...I got no problem paying "traffic fees", especially since I was in the wrong (give me mercy, not justice) but I fucking HATE the insurance slime getting more of my poorly earned dollars.
                Yeah thats really my problem with it too, I admit I was breaking the law but that doesn't mean I should have to pay out the ass for insurance. If anyone knows about good traffic lawyers down here let me know!

                Originally posted by Suspence View Post
                I was pulled over for a 87 in a 65, but he lowered it to a 80+.
                A nice motorcycle cop?!?!

                Nio är livets tal.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by JMil86 View Post
                  Can idiots you read? I was doing 70, getting passed by a Honda. I get a ticket for doing 77. I'd be totally fine with it if I got a ticket for doing 70. Enough said. And I'm famous for my BJ's.

                  Can you type?


                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
                    Can you type?
                    Lol... I fail.

                    Nio är livets tal.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by JMil86 View Post
                      Bet you wouldn't say that to my face.
                      OOOOHHHHHHHhhhhhh, big scary man. I love little passive-aggressive threats like that. Do you think typing shit like that on the internet really makes anyone think you are tough?

                      *insert comment from OP about what a badass he is*
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

                      www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

                      Comment


                        #26
                        once got ticketed by a female motorcycle cop and recognized her in the group my father took to Brasil. I spoke to her and she recalled it. Then again, how can you forget a name like Ursula Lamb...

                        Comment


                          #27
                          65mph in a 30mph zone about a month ago in my 02. 250ft from a dead stop is where he says he clocked me. i go to court on the 9th of sept. theres no way my car can accelerate to 65mph in 250ft. he refused to show me the radar and we got into a verbal fight. he told me to give him back the ticket and he was going to write it for 40 over. at that point i backed down and told him i was having a bad day and i was sorry and i left. i wouldnt fight it if it was legit. i was speeding because i nailed it at the light and didnt see him till he crested the hill. my car is loud as hell wide open and it may have seemed like i was going that fast but again... 250ft you cant get to 65
                          We can serve you better through Email

                          sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com


                          Like us on Facebook

                          Comment


                            #28
                            isnt the speed limit on hwy 217 50 or 55?

                            www.instagram.com/dsloanphoto

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              OOOOHHHHHHHhhhhhh, big scary man. I love little passive-aggressive threats like that. Do you think typing shit like that on the internet really makes anyone think you are tough?

                              *insert comment from OP about what a badass he is*
                              Whatever man you win, all worship you. I give up you are so damn immature about it. It wasn't a threat. You live in Oklahoma, and you are saying I'm going to threaten you over the internet, when you live 2000 miles away? No don't think so, I'm just saying you wouldn't say that to someones face. Or maybe you would because you seem like a real dick. Anyways matter of fact is you are way cooler/smarter/better/probably-make-more-moneyer-and-score-hotter-chicks than I could ever hope to be. Thank you for putting me in my stupid newbie place, after all even if you weren't cooler/smarter/better/probably-make-more-moneyer-and-score-hotter-chicks you still have 5k posts and I only have <200, which automatically makes you better. You win and I am going to pray in the direction of Oklahoma tonight to your awesomeness, Muslim style.

                              Limit on 217 is 55.

                              Nio är livets tal.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                                once got ticketed by a female motorcycle cop and recognized her in the group my father took to Brasil. I spoke to her and she recalled it. Then again, how can you forget a name like Ursula Lamb...
                                It would make this story 100X times better if you ended up sleeping with her afterward. Even if she was nasty... Doesn't matter.

                                Nio är livets tal.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X