The Porsche thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GDA View Post
    Recently joined this club with a turbo but not the real Turbo of choice... I needed four doors and a big backseat to haul around my newborn son.

At well over 500 hp due to some minor motor mods, it fits the bill - 2005 CTT in Titanium over stone grey.

Hey you didn't get the newer uglier Cayenne so there's that! And the sound of a modified Cayenne Turbo is a pretty wonderful thing, so you did just fine in my book!

Fuck children's music I wish I had a twin turbo V8 to listen to as a newborn.
    -Alex

Comment

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by cbweaver1 View Post
        I have always been a fan of the e30 but since I don't own one I thought this would be the best place to make my first post with a picture of my favorite Porsche: 2010 997.2 GT3 and it's mine! I guess that it is why it is my favorite at the moment :p. The picture was taken outside the entrance to one of the greatest drives in Europe, der Großglockner.

Leider ist hier ein Fehler aufgetreten! Probieren Sie es bitte noch einmal! Die imposante Großglockner Hochalpenstraße führt Sie über die höchsten Berge in Österreich durch beeindruckende und unvergleichliche Naturlandschaften- 404 Seite

Thanks for creating this Very nice BMW forum, I enjoy it!
        Servus ;), woher genau in Bayern kommst du? Ich bin in München aber noch nie zum Grossglockner gefahren, dass wird sich im Frühling aber ändern :). Sehr schöner Porsche, ...was ich für einen GT3 RS 4.0 tun würde.. aber neben meiner E30, nicht als Ersatz lol.
        Einige Autos dürfen nicht runter gehen... einfach weil sie so spezial sind. - Wenn man von BMW's der '70 und '80 Jahre redet.

Comment

Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I pretty much need to own a 911 now.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post

thats it .....over and over and over..

an ol skool.....ST flared early car......perfect in every way....every way..........give me like 270-290 hp.....1900-2100 pounds or so......8 inch and 10 inch wheels......and Im good..

..forever...or until I find a used Singer...lol..

ther arent many /any cars w/ such flowing lines in a simple , elegant yet aggressive package..
                  I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post

..forever...or until I find a used Singer...lol..
                    Wow,, a Singer costs a fortune,, but is stunning all in
                    Sveinbjörn Hrafnsson

E30 CABRIO V12 M70B50 ///
                    ALPINA B10 BITURBO 346 @ 507
                    E34 550 V12 JML

Finnish wisdom : If you want to Win,, hire a Finn

http://alpina.123.is/pictures/

Comment

the Singer is more a fantasy....I dont think its really worth the coin..to me at least...

that makes me think about what cars Id like to ownn.....given 150k,......Il start a thread!
                      I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

A used Singer is probably still more expensive than a new 997 GT3 CUP lol
                        -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                          I pretty much need to own a 911 now.

It's a disease. You have been warned.

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
                          thats it .....over and over and over..

an ol skool.....ST flared early car......perfect in every way....every way..........give me like 270-290 hp.....1900-2100 pounds or so......8 inch and 10 inch wheels......and Im good..

ther arent many /any cars w/ such flowing lines in a simple , elegant yet aggressive package..

Q F T.

Also, this is mine circa yesterday and posted in my build thread.

Last edited by LJ851; 03-03-2013, 01:44 PM.
                          Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

We bought/sold this a while back for my landlord's friend

He took it to this shop outside of Toronto, I took a few cellphone pics when I picked up the trailer

Originally posted by blunt
                            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

And to think I would be happy with just one decent example of a 911.
                              Originally Posted by ACMF74
                              i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Turn it up !!

Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X