Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jand3rson
    replied
    My laptop and a large framed photo of my wife and I on our wedding day, with the matte around it signed by everyone who was there.

Leave a comment:

• norwood e30
    replied
    My tv remote and one egg.lol Na i dont think anything is worth taking at a time like that plus i have a fire proof safe with cash in it and home insurance as well.

Leave a comment:

• ColdAccord
    replied
    laptop and phone. but if my phone is already in my pocket like it usually is, the next contender is tough. It took me so long, and so much money, to find out which hockey equipment is best for me. Goaltending is tough, different things suit different styles. and my shit would probably cost ~5k or so to replace. my forward gear took me a long time to get a baller set together, and is probably ~3k to replace.

but I think I'd take my bass. just a 62 ri fender precision bass, but it was my college graduation present, my father and I pieced it together.

Leave a comment:

• Aptyp
    replied
    my dogs

Leave a comment:

• White325is
    replied
    my laptop, Thats it. Thats why I have renters insurance, let the shit burn.

Leave a comment:

• Philo
    replied
    Snowboard and laptop. If this thing is burning down, i'm building another on the side of a snow covered mountain.

Leave a comment:

• pureaudio
    replied
    My wallet and the chest I keep all my important files in. All pictures I own are backed up on a server at work so don't need to worry about anything like that.

Leave a comment:

• red325
    replied
    dog and laptop. And if I could fit one more thing in my hands I'd grab my flask

Leave a comment:

• TDE30
    replied
    Blow-up doll and pack of Juicy Fruit.

Leave a comment:

• Mde36
    replied
    I would grab my dog and my laptop. I have spare keys in other places and my numbers in my phone are backed up online.

Leave a comment:

• imdashiz
    replied
    so hard. my 2 pets, and my computer

Leave a comment:

• Mossman
    replied
    Condoms and bottle of Jack I keep under my pillow

Leave a comment:

• Mo_E30
    replied
    My wallet and car keys.

Leave a comment:

• Red88
    started a topic Your house catches fire, you can grab two things

Your house catches fire, you can grab two things

What do you grab? This showed up on another forum I'm on a few minutes ago, and I'm sad to say, I can't think of two things.

"People/family do not count. Basic clothes (shirts/jeans/shoes/underwear/socks) do not count. Animals/pets do.

Assume that you get out safely and you will be provided a room at a friend's house for a month.

Before you run out of the house, choose 2 things that mean the most to you that you would never want to let go of. Lets see what means most to some of you."

One thing I would grab is my bike, but I can't really think of a second singular thing
Working...
X