fuel price question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30trooper
    replied
    yea diesel is cheaper than gas right now, I still remeber two years ago when gas and diesel was 5.25+ lol

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Sorry I dont watch gas prices asI my truck and company truck are diesel, and I have not been home to be around any gas burners in about 5 months now.

    I can tell you diesel is about 2.79 for a US gallon.

    Leave a comment:


  • racingsnake
    replied
    Originally posted by kishg
    your 97/99 is different to our measure. We use AKI=(RON+MON)/2

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octane_rating
    fuel specs are different and am i right your cars have much tighter emission control too
    the fuel ratings thing baffles me !!!!! my old mercury colony park station wagon went like shit of a shovel with our 97 ron fuel but if i put in a petrol/diesel mix it was still the same just smoked a little
    if i tried that with say one of our ford cortinas of the same year it would blow a hole in the block

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    like 3.19 for 91 oct

    Leave a comment:


  • ThaiRacer
    replied
    Is it ok if we ran 87 in our E30's? JW but I paid 2.82 for premium yesterday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Like 2.95 or something.

    Fuckin CA

    Leave a comment:


  • ACMF74
    replied
    Reg is 2.79 in Nueva York.....

    Leave a comment:


  • kishg
    replied
    Originally posted by racingsnake
    we run on 97-99 and me rally e30 still needs octane booster lol
    your 97/99 is different to our measure. We use AKI=(RON+MON)/2

    Leave a comment:


  • kishg
    replied
    $2.49/gallon for regular in NJ

    Leave a comment:


  • racingsnake
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    $2.39 yesterday for 87. $2.49 for 89 and $2.69 for 91 (91 is the highest we get in OK)
    we run on 97-99 and me rally e30 still needs octane booster lol

    Leave a comment:


  • mar1t1me
    replied
    Originally posted by racingsnake
    stupid question i know but what is the average price you pay for a gallon of unleaded compared with prices here ??
    we are paying around £5.00(approx $8.00) for 1 gallon
    so are you paying more or less?
    .pete.
    I paid 2.89 for 93 last week.

    I think what we should do is make US gas for regular car driver types that sit in the drive-thru idling and such about $7 a gallon and use the money received to fund a network of high speed rail and to fix the goddamn bridges and make the roads ride nice again!!!

    Love to hop on a nice fast train with some friends....hanging out drinking at 120+MPH. Way better than driving everywhere or worse yet, flying. I hates me some flying.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    $2.39 yesterday for 87. $2.49 for 89 and $2.69 for 91 (91 is the highest we get in OK)

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    $2.45 USD is what I paid yesterday. US gallon, not Imperial. If you are talking imperial gallons, that converts to $2.94/gallon.

    So yeah, we pay quite a bit less.

    Leave a comment:


  • racingsnake
    started a topic fuel price question

    fuel price question

    stupid question i know but what is the average price you pay for a gallon of unleaded compared with prices here ??
    we are paying around £5.00(approx $8.00) for 1 gallon
    so are you paying more or less?
    .pete.
Working...