Street Racing Cop kills 2 kids.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fidhle007
    replied
    Let's just clear this up first, he had his headlights on or running lights at least. You can clearly see taillights in the video and in a Police Interceptor the taillights cannot come on without something being illuminated up front. I believe the original statement was meant to indicate that he did not have his strobes on...

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    1st degree? Pre-meditated? Really?
    Exhibit #1
    Originally posted by TimKninja
    Cop going 94 Mph, no lights on
    When he goes all out at such high speed, and without headlamps, I think that his intentions are pretty clear. He knows very well he will hit somebody... Just as somebody driving on the highway at speed, no headlamps, in reverse.

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    If this happened to anyone else, think about any one of us, the turd would have been charged with "Vehicular Homicide" which as a Class A felony is simply Murder-1 by a different name (at least in my state). The fact that the guy is a cop, and the fact that he should be the one that knows better makes the crime worse. So yes, at least 1st degree Manslaughter, if not murder, is justified in my book.
    I know and work with a lot of cops, and yes the vast majority of them are great people, but the bad ones should all be called out and punished, since they corrupt their, and our, communities. I don't know of any good cops that wouldn't agree on this.

    Leave a comment:


  • lennon
    replied
    that is really terrible. and they were only 19...

    Leave a comment:


  • BenM
    replied
    This is right around the corner from me and is a huge deal currently. As a cop, he should be more responsible, not less. I hope he fries.

    edit - I just watched the video. thats fucking horrifying.

    Leave a comment:


  • Intro
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    i hate it when some cops (like this) go on powertrips and think they own the world.
    there are very respectable cops, and the assholes like this.
    Truth, everyone hates on cops, but there are the good ones out there.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    i hate it when some cops (like this) go on powertrips and think they own the world.
    there are very respectable cops, and the assholes like this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    that mother fucker should loose his nuts
    fixed

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by RainierHooker
    That's all kinds of fucked up. This turd kills two kids and only gets charged with 2nd degree manslaughter? Anyone else and it would have been 1st degree or at least some degree of murder.
    On my way home tonight there was some fuck-stick cop weaving in and out of traffic with his lights off, and only putting them on when there was a red light slowing him down, if I could have gotten his number I'd called him in in a heartbeat.
    1st degree? Pre-meditated? Really?

    Fucked up, but come on. Manslaughter definitely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Driving at night with no headlpamps and at high speed? Isn't that wreckless driving? He has no excuse. 1st degree manslaughter. It was not an accident as there was intention to harm...

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    That's all kinds of fucked up. This turd kills two kids and only gets charged with 2nd degree manslaughter? Anyone else and it would have been 1st degree or at least some degree of murder.
    On my way home tonight there was some fuck-stick cop weaving in and out of traffic with his lights off, and only putting them on when there was a red light slowing him down, if I could have gotten his number I'd called him in in a heartbeat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    Oh man. And I already don't trust cops... Seriously, if a cop hit me and I survived I would sue the living shit out of the town, the state and everyone else I could think of. Why would I sue like a little bitch? Because shooting cops isn't legal last time I checked and I don't like jail very much.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominic49
    replied
    damn

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    that mother fucker should loose his job

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    the irony

    Leave a comment:

Working...