Metal fans

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • equate975
    replied
    Originally posted by Mucci
    I grew up on Metal - but that looks fucking HORRIBLE.
    I just find it interesting about the church burnings back in 91. They talk about it a few times in headbangers journey that mcakes referred to.

    I'm not really a huge black metal fan, but I like documentaries about the metals lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • MCAKES
    replied
    the ones they on IFC and VH1 are better. a head bangers journey i think its called

    Leave a comment:


  • Moto-Mucci
    replied
    I grew up on Metal - but that looks fucking HORRIBLE.

    Leave a comment:


  • Restoman
    replied
    Came out in 2008. Looks like it was a hard sell. You can torrent the movie if you must see it.

    Leave a comment:


  • equate975
    started a topic Metal fans

    Metal fans

    I want to see this movie:





    I don't know if it came out last year? Or this year... I can't seem to find it anywhere.

    Anyone seen it?
Working...