Leave a comment:

• accident
    replied
    i hate it.

Leave a comment:

• daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
    that is the vibe i get from all of their "supercars." The McLaren was the same way. Id rather have the standard coupe because of the shorter nose. You add on that F1 lookalike nose and its even worse.
    at first i thought you meant the mclaren f1, but realize you meant the mclaren mercedes SLR. yeah, that car has fallace written all over it also. i know they need to make room for the huge motor, but most of it has to do with trying to have classic styling.

Leave a comment:

• Erick
    replied
    Front end yes, side profile yes, rear end... meh.

Leave a comment:

• stevofthahill
    replied
    I absolutely love it, but I also wish it had a nice set of round exhaust tips instead of the as of late fad of "blingy" accent tips. i.e. the ISF with it's quad stacks that are strictly for decoration and are not even connected to the pea shooter exhaust tips.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by daniel View Post
    its a pretty car, but it screams "i have a tiny penis so i must have a car with a very long front end".
    that is the vibe i get from all of their "supercars." The McLaren was the same way. Id rather have the standard coupe because of the shorter nose. You add on that F1 lookalike nose and its even worse.

Leave a comment:

• stegosaurus
    replied
    Front end is all bidness. Back end is too much Acura.

Leave a comment:

• pbr87
    replied
    the side profile looks good to me, but I think the back is a little too rounded, and the front looks a little chunky .

Leave a comment:

• Bishop
    replied
    Car is hot as hell, my only gripe is gull-wing doors.... You see the car, then the doors... All I though was, "really?.... on that car..."

Leave a comment:

• Aptyp
    replied
    reminds me a lot of z8

Leave a comment:

• RickSloan
    replied
    really digging the sls but i have to agree with trey on this and give it to the sl AMG black good gawd

Leave a comment:

• TDE30
    replied
    I can only imagine how funny you thought it was going to be before you posted it.

Nah, for me, the SL Black give me an AMGrection.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
    Nice profile, but that front end looks ugly. It has more scoops, etc. than Baskin Robbins.
    What else does it have more of than Baskin Robbins? I see noting resembling spoons, waffle cones, or chocolately syrups.

Leave a comment:

• mck
    replied
    Definity one merc I would consider

Leave a comment:

• TDE30
    replied
    Nice profile, but that front end looks ugly. It has more scoops, etc. than Baskin Robbins.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X