Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shiftbmw
    replied
    You do realize that a little sleep makes you like 10x as productive after like 24 hours...you'd probably still get all your work done if you slept lol...

Leave a comment:

• Wh33lhop
    replied
    I've got like four projects and a lab report (not a sissy lab report, a 20 page control systems lab report) due on various days next week that I haven't started. I'm probably only staying with my family Thanksgiving and (maybe) Friday then driving back home to start on work.

I've stayed up for about 40-50 hours before trying to work on shit but I found that I really didn't get any more done than if I had slept. Then I crashed for like 18 hours, slept through my alarm and missed the class I was working for. Good times.

Leave a comment:

• Aptyp
    replied
    i am so happy my senior project is out of my way, I'd be committing suicide, if it wasn't.

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    Every time I start thinking about going back to school, I see something like this and it reminds how happy I am to have not done any school work for the last 4 years.

Leave a comment:

• rwh11385
    replied
    Dang, that sucks. One of my buddy's just had to do something similar to finish a project and my sis does all nighters regularly for law school I think.

I only did one for fun I think and another time for Dance Marathon. It was rough.

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by daniel View Post
    i know how you feel, except i *haven't* been getting my shit done. i haven't started writing my 30+ page thesis paper due the 8th. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    I have one of those due in a week that I haven't begun to do the research (like 5 books) for.

Leave a comment:

• quickervicar
    replied
    ^True. That is all my sister will prescribe for me. "Start with X many, then drop back to X-2." I think she said liver and kidney damage will result.

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    They had me on 2400mg a day after I wrecked my R6!!!!
    thats fine for 24 hours 800mg per dose is max

Leave a comment:

• daniel
    replied
    i know how you feel, except i *haven't* been getting my shit done. i haven't started writing my 30+ page thesis paper due the 8th. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    You should have asked them for the more prescriptiony stuff ;)

It's somehow cathartic to hear that I'm not alone in this situation. At least we'll be edumacated...

:drink:

Leave a comment:

• Aptyp
    replied
    I'm in the same shoes, Kronus, last night was the first night I've slept through in about a month.

I may sleep through my graduation.

Leave a comment:

• FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    I suggest meth. jklol.
    Yep. Just have Dr. Farbin Kaiber, M.D., prescribe Adderall XR 30mg.

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt View Post
    dont overdo the ibuprofin dude. it can fuck you up 800mg is max

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Yeah don't kill yourself with that, those pills will cause havoc on your liver. I suggest meth. jklol.

Leave a comment:

• Desaevious
    replied
    Same here man...and I still keep my scheduled hours at work which isn't bad except for times like these when I get tons of papers thrown my way at once.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X