No announcement yet.

The Official Wild/Odd Dream Last Night Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the teeth dream is not so good symbolism, i believe.
    sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
    "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

dreams of tooth loss

Suite101 helps you discover home ideas, DIY crafts, gardening, food, style inspiration, how-tos and other ideas to make your life better.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
      Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
      Lobsterbacks attack the town again
      Wrap all my things in aluminum
      Beams of darkness streak across the sky
      Pink rays from the ancient satellite
      Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
      Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Early last week I had this dream of a talking banana. Kind of like those foam puppets on Sesame Street. It would tell me stories and tales of great happenings, past revelations, and things to come. I began sharing the banana's message with friends and family, and soon it's popularity found it's way to the media. We were scheduled for Maury, Oprah, yadayadayada. The banana became this religious phenomenon. I, being the only person the banana would communicate with, became a prophet. It's message grew, and the questions were endless. One day, the banana was asked for the answer to a question that would save billions of people from certain death. It didn't answer. It just lay silent in my sock drawer. The people grew anxious and word began to spread that I was a sham. Death threats arrived. People wanted to know. I grabbed the banana and tried to peel back the skin to force it into talking. I shook, and shook, and yelled, and pleaded. Nothing worked. I awoke from this dream naked in the kitchen with my dick in one hand and a potato peeler in the other. Seconds from disaster.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
        Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
        Lobsterbacks attack the town again
        Wrap all my things in aluminum
        Beams of darkness streak across the sky
        Pink rays from the ancient satellite
        Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
        Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

^ Farbin will have whatever you're having.

Originally posted by whysimon
          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
            Last night I had a dream that I was at my neighbors house and my teeth kept falling out, then I would try to putting them back in, because I had to talk to people at a party they were having, but to no avail.
            I've had this dream too. Not cool.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

I didn't read the link, but from what I've read in the past loose/falling out teeth is a health related message from your sub conscious. Stop doing what you are doing, or start doing what you arn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                I didn't read the link, but from what I've read in the past loose/falling out teeth is a health related message from your sub conscious. Stop doing what you are doing, or start doing what you arn't.
                Yeah I read up on it a little bit and it looks like the general consensus is that it's fear of death or getting old.

Since this thread is about dreams, I figured I'd share this link I saw not long ago on some site:

Ever dream this man?

(Frankly I think it's bs, but interesting)
                Originally posted by LJ851
                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

I have never dreamed of THIS MAN.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                    I have never dreamed of THIS MAN.
                    Neither have I.

A few months ago (I made sure to write this shit down so I wouldn't forget it) I had a dream where I was riding a tricycle (or something with wheels and pedals) down this hallway and suddenly all the doors opened, and grapefruits came rolling out into the middle of the hallway. At first I slalomed the grapefruits and then I got bored. The bike disappeared but I was still in the hallway, so I masturbated with two of the grapefruits (like tittyfucking).

I woke up and almost pissed myself because I had some water before bed. I walked down the hall to the bathroom with an erection, and I think there were people in the hall. I made it to the stall and strong armed it in the bowl.

I must've dozed off a little while I was peeing, because I had the most vivid feeling that I was using my dick to pump gas into my car.

I pissed all over the place, t'was great.
                    sigpic

Comment

Last few dreams I've remembered were having to eject from an airplane. Both times it was sunny out, and once I think I had to eject through a canopy at an airshow. I remember pulling the handle, then waiting and nothing happened, then having to tell myself not to move because the front seat takes a half-second longer to eject than the rear. Then the seat fired, and I could feel the force of the ejection on the tops of my eyeballs, quite literally. I think I had broken bones, and kinda flopped down onto the ground. (Both times I've dreamt about it, it's been either at very low altitude and airspeed or on the ground.)

Terrifying. Absolutely terrifying.
                      sigpic89 M3

Comment

Terrifying. Absolutely terrifying.
                        go start a nightmare thread.
                        '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
                        '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
                        '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

Originally posted by Beastolizer View Post
                          go start a nightmare thread.
                          relax dude. It's not a dream about getting chopped up.. and it's a pretty damn odd dream to have (twice) if you ask me.
                          sigpic89 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Ral View Post
                            relax dude. It's not a dream about getting chopped up.. and it's a pretty damn odd dream to have (twice) if you ask me.
                            I'm as chill as a cucumber :D

Just thought he could start a nightmare thread.
                            '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
                            '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
                            '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

Last night at a little before 4 am, I had a dream that I was running towards my house. Turned the corner to head down an alley. As I came around the corner there were a ton of spiders webs, i started to run through them but I quickly came to a gate that blocked the alley.So I turned around and started running back, the spiderwebs were alot thicker now, and there were also large spiders all over the place now. (about the size of a fist). I started killing as many spiders as I could on my way out. I ended up getting stuck in the webs, and the spiders were coming towards me, then I woke up sweaty and scared.

I freaking hate spiders.

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

I had a dream last night about being in a city, kinda like Rome in the summer. The sky was blue and the buildings were all a light golden brown marble. The area I was in had various big churches for a ton of different religions, like an outlet mall of faith and entertainment. Each one was trying to get more followers, competing with each other. I envisioned I was going to go find some cool stuff there to show the people of R3V (which was an actual group of friends in the dream). I passed a Catholic church and found a place around the corner filled with chicks. "This is the place, all right!" I thought. There were a few snakes around, and the place looked more and more like a dark club with hot goth-like girls the father I came in, as opposed to bright square I came from.

Somehow, I could get control of this group if I showed I had the courage, a test of my strength. All I had to do was go into the arena in the temple and pick up the venomous snakes, then calmly kiss them. Then the women would follow me.

The area was a dark version of my condo, from the stairs to the ground level. It was dark as night, I only had the benefit of a very weak glow, like moonlight through drapes, to see. At first, it was dead silent, and I couldn't see a snake at all. I creeped down the stairs, confident I could snag one. As I rounded the corner, only a few more stairs to go, I spotted one small diamondback on the floor, then a few asps appeared. One lunged at the cat on the floor, causing it to hiss and leap 10 feet onto a ledge. The snakes weren't coiled up, but actually more of a groundhog-shaped reptile, about 6 inches wide and 10 inches long, with a big, wide head. I realized I couldn't control them, and they started hopping and jumping up the stairs towards me, hissing and snapping. I got frightened, tripped backwards, and was kicking at them, knocking them back down the stairs.

Then I woke up, kicking the shit out out the end post of the bed.
                                '89 325i track sloot
                                '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Working...
                                X