2003 Ford Ranger parts
Collapse
X
-
that is what the car compnies do. some stuff they only sell as a module. usually you can find those parts after market seperately. i am guessing that you have tried napa, autozone checker /craigen, pep boys, etc?Leave a comment:
-
my bad, it's a 2.3 5spd but its prod date is 09/02. It seems the thermostats change at Aug 03 on...
EDIT: yeah, I see they don't list the 2.3. WTF, why would they make you buy the whole damn assmebly. That shit is high dollar too!Leave a comment:
-
thepartsbin.com has thermostats for that application priced from $6-12 for the 3- and 4-liter sixes, but no mention of the 2.3... which engine?Leave a comment:
-
2003 Ford Ranger parts
I know this belongs somewhere else but I need to act on this asap. I need to buy a radiator and thermostat for an 03 Ranger (Prod 09/02). Seems you have to by the whole damn assembly for the thermostat. Do any of you personally know of a site with good prices/parts? ThanksTags: None

Leave a comment: