China build parking garage for women

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leland21
    replied
    Originally posted by BützBöb
    you pay the fine for your girlfriend?

    Nah, I was just dropping the money off at the courthouse since she had to work. I would not have paid it no matter what it was, I told her not to drive my car until I fixed it.

    Leave a comment:


  • BützBöb
    replied
    you pay the fine for your girlfriend?

    Leave a comment:


  • leland21
    replied
    My ex got a ticket while driving my car and blamed it on the car, I figured it was because my brake lights were stuck on (which i had noticed the day before) and said sorry. Wasn't till I went to the courthouse to pay the fine for her I found out it was for doing 72 around a 35 mph corner. I was pissed, then she explained how her Camry wouldn't have let her do that, then I smiled.

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    haha ^ funny pictures.

    women would be wiped out except for men driving them around and being dumb enough to give them their own cars

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    If evolution had its way, women drivers would have wiped themselves off the face of the earth after a few decades of being allowed behind the wheel of a vehicle.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    I got backed in to by an asian lady in a parking lot the other day. And once a few years ago. In fact, 2 out of 3 accidents I've ever been in were caused by asian lady drivers. rhu rho....

    Leave a comment:


  • LBJefferies
    replied
    I saw an Asian lady make a turn in a parking lot and she turned so sharply that she scrapped the shit out of the side of her car and the front bumper of another car. She didn't get out or anything to assess the damage, she just kept going like it didn't even phase her. Up until that point I thought the stereotype was just a big joke. I guess stereotypes exist for a reason.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Raxe
    Hahaha, they're only stereotypes because they're true.
    "As untouched as a turn signal on an asian ladies car"

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    ^^^^^^^

    Exactly!

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    I'm worried that they have women attendants who are "trained" to help guide women backing into the spots...does't that just seem like you're doubling the problem?

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Hahaha, they're only stereotypes because they're true.

    Leave a comment:


  • namsayin
    replied
    ^ crazy

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Fuk I just read this

    BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

    Chinese law anyone found with 50g of heroin can be executed.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ixE30
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmerista
    lol!

    Leave a comment:

Working...