I think there is a cover up in effect regarding flt. 253

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kishg
    replied
    Originally posted by VacMan
    Peasant? I think you're taking this "Ize gonna be a dockta" thing a little seriously.
    no i think he fancies himself as the re-incarnation of alexander the great.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    ^^It is my personal opinion, im not forcing it on you, so whats the problem?

    Leave a comment:


  • BakesE30
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    Voting changes nothing.
    WRONG! I vote to drop the ban hammer on this fool :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    What do you mean vote, I didnt vote, I was 17 at the time of the election, just missed by like 2 months. And Even If I could vote, I wouldn't voting accomplishes nothing. what ends up happening is that you vote a pice of crap politician out and what are your choices to election in, just more peice of crap politicians that are no better than the peron you voted out. Voting changes nothing. and I dont dream, I just attempt and usually fail miserably.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Originally posted by wodcutr
    Let the boy dream...it might be all he has now after voting for his savior!
    What do you mean vote, I didnt vote, I was 17 at the time of the election, just missed by like 2 months. And Even If I could vote, I wouldn't voting accomplishes nothing. what ends up happening is that you vote a pice of crap politician out and what are your choices to election in, just more peice of crap politicians that are no better than the peron you voted out. Voting changes nothing. and I dont dream, I just attempt and usually fail miserably.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    great thread. Would read again. A++++

    Leave a comment:


  • wodcutr
    replied
    Let the boy dream...it might be all he has now after voting for his savior!

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Dumb Pesasant is what I call people no xbox live that piss me off, It has nothing to do with superiority. Vacman, I like the Vert in your sig, very nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    Dumb Peasant, I understood your point clearly by reading the first post, the second post wasnt necessary.
    Peasant? I think you're taking this "Ize gonna be a dockta" thing a little seriously.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Dumb Peasant, I understood your point clearly by reading the first post, the second post wasnt necessary.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik j
    replied
    I wanted to get my point across.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Erik j
    WOW..... there are 3 posts on the actual topic here... the other 4 pages are bashing medic boy and the airplane theorist...

    Good read though, made me laugh pretty much the whole time.
    Originally posted by Erik j
    WOW..... there are 3 posts on the actual topic here... the other 4 pages are bashing medic boy and the airplane theorist...

    Good read though, made me laugh pretty much the whole time.
    There are two posts that are exactly the same...

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik j
    replied
    WOW..... there are 3 posts on the actual topic here... the other 4 pages are bashing medic boy and the airplane theorist...

    Good read though, made me laugh pretty much the whole time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik j
    replied
    WOW..... there are 3 posts on the actual topic here... the other 4 pages are bashing medic boy and the airplane theorist...

    Good read though, made me laugh pretty much the whole time.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Actually my plan was to finish my associates at CC, then transfer to university for Bachelors, than go on to graduate school. I dont want to be MD for the money. That isnt my main goal. I want to do it because I would be proud of myslef for becoming MD. And if the new helathcare thign ruins my pay check, I could take my future medical skills anywhere in he world and have a good chance of getting a job.

    Leave a comment:

Working...