If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I think there is a cover up in effect regarding flt. 253
What do you mean vote, I didnt vote, I was 17 at the time of the election, just missed by like 2 months. And Even If I could vote, I wouldn't voting accomplishes nothing. what ends up happening is that you vote a pice of crap politician out and what are your choices to election in, just more peice of crap politicians that are no better than the peron you voted out. Voting changes nothing. and I dont dream, I just attempt and usually fail miserably.
Let the boy dream...it might be all he has now after voting for his savior!
What do you mean vote, I didnt vote, I was 17 at the time of the election, just missed by like 2 months. And Even If I could vote, I wouldn't voting accomplishes nothing. what ends up happening is that you vote a pice of crap politician out and what are your choices to election in, just more peice of crap politicians that are no better than the peron you voted out. Voting changes nothing. and I dont dream, I just attempt and usually fail miserably.
Dumb Pesasant is what I call people no xbox live that piss me off, It has nothing to do with superiority. Vacman, I like the Vert in your sig, very nice.
Actually my plan was to finish my associates at CC, then transfer to university for Bachelors, than go on to graduate school. I dont want to be MD for the money. That isnt my main goal. I want to do it because I would be proud of myslef for becoming MD. And if the new helathcare thign ruins my pay check, I could take my future medical skills anywhere in he world and have a good chance of getting a job.
Leave a comment: