I think this:
1. CIA and FBI knew this little dirt herder was a moderate threat.
2. They knew his plan and the explosive component could take out an airliner.
3. They allowed him to get into US airspace knowing one of two possible things would happen:
a. He would succeed in his terrorist plan, and have his virgins.
b. Americans on the flight would fuck him up as soon as he starts his shit. (This is the one they bet on, rightfully so)
Motive for apparent ineptitude/inaction on the part of the Feds?
I think there is a cover up in effect regarding flt. 253
Collapse
X
-
haha I bet I got your attention with that one!
can we stick to orginal topic?Last edited by transatlantic0207; 12-30-2009, 04:01 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Maybe he can get into aeronautical engineering and build a plane that can take off from a treadmill. Than he wouldn't have to pay to fly it either. That's a win win.Leave a comment:
-
Actually there was a huge debate thread on this a couple of years ago and many of us DID have it figured out long before there was a Mythbusters episode or anything else. Look it up, I'm sure it's still around.Ok I understand now that the prop moves the plane forward not the wheels. Not a single one of you self-righteous pricks figured this out on your own, someone had to tell you before it clicked.
If you did the same thing with a car, it would stay stationary.
Congrats for winning on the internet.
Here ya go, actually 2 threads:
EDIT: Here's my post. I never did get anyone to bet me.Leave a comment:
-
Ok I understand now that the prop moves the plane forward not the wheels. Not a single one of you self-righteous pricks figured this out on your own, someone (or Google) had to tell you before it clicked. Congrats for winning on the internet. :)
If you did the same thing with a car, it would stay stationaryLast edited by LBJefferies; 12-30-2009, 03:22 PM.Leave a comment:
-
LOL, blast from the past...
uhoh...
I thought so to...
and that's what I thought...
until I read this.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Yes. My wife started at a hospital as a CNA while in Nursing School. Got her associates, and quickly matched my dumb ass in wages (10 years, E7 in the Marines, at the time). She wants to go to school for her BSN or MSN, but the wages are pretty good now, and school is expensive. We paid for her Associates out of pocket and it hurt at the time, but it was totally worth it. ... AND... she would only work three 12 hour shifts a week. FTW.
Hey, did they ever release that tape of the "missile" hitting the pentagon? I think it was on a treadmill going full speed. 0.oLeave a comment:
-
-
-
-
Did your friend have a bachelors degree or strictly the associates? Associates degrees are good if you transfer to a university and follow up with a bachelors degree.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
I don't think that you're going to look that great having gone to CC anyways. Shit when I was applying my friend didn't get any interviews since he did the whole CC thing. Just a thought. Plus with Obamashit healthcare who knows how little MDs will make.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: