I think there is a cover up in effect regarding flt. 253

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hellabad
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kencopperwheat
    replied
    Originally posted by TheEtaUnderdog
    @ALYKZANDYR

    I think the humor is in the fact that you are in community college and wanna be an MD. Do you have any clue how competitive medical school is? good luck
    As one who is in the interview process currently, it's EXTREMELY competitive.

    If you're thinking MD for the money, forget about it. Not even CLOSE to worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    Wow, there are some dumb motherfuckers on this site.
    Welcome to the R3V kindergarden.

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    Too bad your chartered jet won't take off on a treadmill.
    Good one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Wow, there are some dumb motherfuckers on this site.

    Leave a comment:


  • kishg
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    He can get a doctorate of nursing.
    doubt it..

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Originally posted by TheEtaUnderdog
    @ALYKZANDYR

    I think the humor is in the fact that you are in community college and wanna be an MD. Do you have any clue how competitive medical school is? good luck
    He can get a doctorate of nursing.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheEtaUnderdog
    replied
    @ALYKZANDYR

    I think the humor is in the fact that you are in community college and wanna be an MD. Do you have any clue how competitive medical school is? good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • transatlantic0207
    replied
    "second semester working associates"

    So I was at Walmart today...

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    I am considering going in to the medical field.right now, Im starting my secont semetser or community college, workign on my assoiates degree, so major money is still years away, But i wouldnt fly very often. Maybe once or twice a year.
    Too bad your chartered jet won't take off on a treadmill.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    I never said I wanted to be an Air Medic. I was considering becoming an anesthesiologist.
    Don't get me wrong anesthesiologists make plenty of money. But if you plan on having a lifestyle that caters towards private jets. I'd suggest a new plan my friend. Otherwise your ass will still be in Coach! You do realize we're talking around 3500$ per HOUR for a very small private jet. Then you have to take into account the speed of the plane. Often, chartering a larger jet can save you more money.

    There are other expenses, however, that also need to be added to the total cost of chartering a private jet. These expenses may include the cost of catering, permits which are often required when a business jet is chartered for an international travel, overnight fees and landing fees. In addition to this, usage of the flight phone which is generally included in charter jet planes will also be charged.

    You want to fly from LA to NY? Ok... but you're looking at or around 25,000$ BEFORE taxes and extra fees above. Well out of any anesthesiologists budget, and most doctors for that matter.
    Last edited by s0urce; 12-30-2009, 10:38 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • transatlantic0207
    replied
    eh I hate to say this blowhard's name but he was also interviewed by Alex Jones

    Leave a comment:


  • transatlantic0207
    replied
    yeah his name was was keith haskell and his wife was there also...I heard the interview when it was broadcast

    Leave a comment:


  • quickervicar
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    What is so funny? I was under the impression the MD's made decent money. Am i wrong?
    In a word, yes. Decent. Not outlandish. You go ahead & start getting quotes for trans-Atlantic chartered flights. It will make your community college tuition seem like peanuts. Oh, and don't forget to figure in your med-school loan payments while you're at it.

    Oddly enough, NPR had a good interview with that Michigan-based former IRS attorney who witnessed the Indian-ish man at the airport.

    Leave a comment:


  • transatlantic0207
    replied
    I assumed.....you have a long way to go before being an anesthesiologist.

    Leave a comment:

Working...