I think there is a cover up in effect regarding flt. 253

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    Yeah they do, but by the time you get there if you do, that Socialized medical, you are in such support of, will have sucked all the MD's wages to less than I make
    Fuck socialized medicine, I need to make alot of money so i can buy a lot of E30's and slam them to the max.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Originally posted by transatlantic0207
    lol you can't spell and getting an associates and saying you're going to be flying in style...you're going to be in a cramped cabin with body parts and/or dead or dying bodies. Air Medics don't make that much, my cousin is one in in NYC and the salary tops out at like 84 grand and the schedule is shit.

    Back on topic, none of you guys have any opinions on this most recent terrorism craziness?
    I never said I wanted to be an Air Medic. I was considering becoming an anesthesiologist.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Yeah they do, but by the time you get there if you do, that Socialized medical, you are in such support of, will have sucked all the MD's wages to less than I make

    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    What is so funny? I was under the impression the MD's made decent money. Am i wrong?

    Leave a comment:


  • transatlantic0207
    replied
    lol you can't spell and getting an associates and saying you're going to be flying in style...you're going to be in a cramped cabin with body parts and/or dead or dying bodies. Air Medics don't make that much, my cousin is one in in NYC and the salary tops out at like 84 grand and the schedule is shit.

    Back on topic, none of you guys have any opinions on this most recent terrorism craziness?

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    What is so funny? I was under the impression the MD's made decent money. Am i wrong?

    Leave a comment:


  • silversleeper
    replied
    z31maniac made me

    Leave a comment:


  • kishg
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    I am considering going in to the medical field.right now, Im starting my secont semetser or community college, workign on my assoiates degree, so major money is still years away, But i wouldnt fly very often. Maybe once or twice a year.


    good one.. you just made me crack up.. thanks for the humour!

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    Well anyway, terrorists or no terrorists, conspiracy or no conspiracys i will NEVER fly commercial. especially with the new rules about not being able to move about the cabin 1hr before landing, or if i can or can not use the bathroom ,or my ipod, or having to keep my hands visible. as well as the normal security BS at the airport, waiting in line is not for me. If I want to fly somewhere Im chartering a private jet. I will fly in style, and aviod all the security, and fat smelly nasty people on commercial flights.
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    I am considering going in to the medical field.right now, Im starting my secont semetser or community college, workign on my assoiates degree, so major money is still years away, But i wouldnt fly very often. Maybe once or twice a year.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    lol @ alcoholic.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Originally posted by ben312
    what do you do for a living that you can shell out a few grand whenever you want to fly?

    I am considering going in to the medical field.right now, Im starting my secont semetser or community college, workign on my assoiates degree, so major money is still years away, But i wouldnt fly very often. Maybe once or twice a year.

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    ^^ my girlfriends dad has a private jet. sooooo nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • ben312
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    Well anyway, terrorists or no terrorists, conspiracy or no conspiracys i will NEVER fly commercial. especially with the new rules about not being able to move about the cabin 1hr before landing, or if i can or can not use the bathroom ,or my ipod, or having to keep my hands visible. as well as the normal security BS at the airport, waiting in line is not for me. If I want to fly somewhere Im chartering a private jet. I will fly in style, and aviod all the security, and fat smelly nasty people on commercial flights.
    what do you do for a living that you can shell out a few grand whenever you want to fly?

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Well anyway, terrorists or no terrorists, conspiracy or no conspiracys i will NEVER fly commercial. especially with the new rules about not being able to move about the cabin 1hr before landing, or if i can or can not use the bathroom ,or my ipod, or having to keep my hands visible. as well as the normal security BS at the airport, waiting in line is not for me. If I want to fly somewhere Im chartering a private jet. I will fly in style, and aviod all the security, and fat smelly nasty people on commercial flights.

    Leave a comment:


  • transatlantic0207
    replied
    It's in retaliation apparently for the airstrikes in Yemen that happenend two days after the terrorist bought his ticket....see the inconsistency?

    I am not commenting on the geo-politics of it all, I am only referring to the apparent cover-up by the US gov't and media outlets (inc. fox)

    Personally, I think that this dude didn't even board with a passport. I think AQ knew that he was 'potentially' flagged and that's why that 'indian-looking' guy was trying to get him on board without a passport and trying to make the terrorist appear to be a sundanese refugee w/o papers.
    It would show that AQ has more going on than meets the eye. Also just yesterday @ malpensa they detonated a dud that someone had placed in the bathroom. Sounds to me like a test run...by the way 'the system worked' because the last line of defense (you & I the passengers) tackled the guy before he could detonate I would be laughing if it wasn't for the fact I fly internationally often

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Scarlet Johansen... Hmmm...

    Leave a comment:

Working...