College Football 2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30e
    replied
    Originally posted by NKRoberts
    Yeah seriously.

    I knew that University of Utah was a little overrated. As you can see they have kind of fallen apart.
    I think TCU is a strong team.
    TCU's schedule is just as weak as Boise and because of Boise loosing, I don't think TCU can hang with any top 15 team. I kinda hope they go to the Rose Bowl to play Wisconsin to get there ass wooped to prove Ohio State's Dean correct about the small school statement.

    Leave a comment:


  • dkbmxer002
    replied
    i can finally be proud of FSU again lol

    Leave a comment:


  • NKRoberts
    replied
    Originally posted by e30e
    WTF Boise State
    Yeah seriously.

    I knew that University of Utah was a little overrated. As you can see they have kind of fallen apart.
    I think TCU is a strong team.

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    My boy Donahvaughn Pritchett #94 fresno state got his first official start last night. 1 sack, 1 solo tackle. Idaho didn't score 1 TD on fresno's D. It's to bad chris Carter #43 also DE is going to the NFL next year because they would be an unstoppable duo!

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    Yesterday was a heartbreaker, we forgot how to play in the second half. We gave Auburn the game, they didn't earn it. I'm looking forward to watching Oregon roll through Auburn and Scam Newton!

    Roll Tide!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Albuquerque30
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryann
    Hate to say it, but I've got this sickening feeling that the Ducks are going to fall to the Beavers in Corvallis.
    I have that feeling too, but I'm trying to just ignore it. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Hartge_H27
    replied
    them ducks r going to be tiger food. just sayin

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    WTF Boise State

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryann
    replied
    Hate to say it, but I've got this sickening feeling that the Ducks are going to fall to the Beavers in Corvallis.

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by KenC
    I'm happy Auburn won. I want to see the Ducks win the title game against a legit team.

    Hell yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    It was a fun game to watch, I'm surprised my school played so well. Nick Foles threw for 400 yards. I can't wait for Oregon though in the BCS championship.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mafiaracers
    replied
    Oregon!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    I'm rooting for Oregon, even though I'm Arizona alumni

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    I'm happy Auburn won. I want to see the Ducks win the title game against a legit team.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    Big Fail Boat for BAMA today, WTF! Thanks for screwing TCU and Boise State

    Leave a comment:

Working...