Nothing like writing a good essay.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by xwill112x
    suprised no one has posted up that gif yet..
    which one, this one?

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    suprised no one has posted up that gif yet..

    Leave a comment:


  • 5spoke
    replied
    Finished college in may. Glad the work is over but miss the social life.

    Originally posted by LBJefferies
    I would rather shove a pickle jar up my ass and have it shatter into a million pieces slicing open my colon. I graduated in June and I am so glad I never have to write another bullshit essay again.

    Don't joke, this happened to me once.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Much Like the SAT's. I pissed on that essay with fake quotes that Thoreau or Whitman never said. Stupid shit earned me an eleven out of twelve.

    However, right now I'm laying the finishing touches on an analytical essay covering Chris Matthews' Hardball.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    The best essays are the ones you completely BS in a few hours and get awesome grades on. One of my friends wrote one for some music class where he interviewed Casey Ryback--Steven Seagal's character from Under Siege--and only used quotes from the movie (i.e. "I'm just a cook") in his essay. Either the grader hadn't seen it or just didn't give a shit, because he aced it.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by LBJefferies
    I would rather shove a pickle jar up my ass and have it shatter into a million pieces slicing open my colon.
    Quite the descriptive one, I suggest writing a psychopathic-thriller novel.

    Leave a comment:


  • LBJefferies
    replied
    I would rather shove a pickle jar up my ass and have it shatter into a million pieces slicing open my colon. I graduated in June and I am so glad I never have to write another bullshit essay again.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    2:1 odds.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    2:1 odds.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Learn how to multiquote. I'm tired of merging your posts.
    What le fuck. I did that, while you merged me. What are the odds.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Learn how to multiquote. I'm tired of merging your posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you here.

    I can think of a lot of things better than writing a good essay. For instance, being branded with a hot iron in the shape of an FK by Farbin Kaiber himself.


    Originally posted by jasonsnoddy
    who writes essays at this time of year
    Originally posted by jasonsnoddy
    who writes essays at this time of year
    Millions of College-Applicants, Like me! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you here.

    I can think of a lot of things better than writing a good essay. For instance, being branded with a hot iron in the shape of an FK by Farbin Kaiber himself.

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonsnoddy
    replied
    who writes essays at this time of year

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    started a topic Nothing like writing a good essay.

    Nothing like writing a good essay.

    Oooh wee. Can you agree?
Working...