Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Miasma View Post
      Just picked up my first bike earlier today, for $250!

Early 1983 Kawasaki GPZ 750.

Needs carbs done, a battery, a seat, and a mirror. Pretty excited! I will take some better pics of it soon, I have the missing fairings in a box aswell.

Very cool! My first bike was an '84 GPZ750. Nice and smooth... and reliable! Mine had over 51,000 miles when I was done with it. Never failed to start, awesome brakes, slick transmission, and it pulled nicely over 7500rpm.

'88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Very good to hear!

Comment

My bike at the end of the summer:

My bike now:

Comment

dude nice cafe style bike. I am looking for a bike to start my project come summer.
            CCW- when every second counts... The police are just minutes away!

Comment

I used to ride an old 1980(something) shaft driven Kawasaki Gt550 (r3v'd)
              and an old Kawasaki XJ900 (no pics) was a heap.
              Traded it in w/ a Yamaha Virago and got this, road reg but mostly offroad.
              04 Kawasaki klx250.
              Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
              I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

Sold the sv650s and got a bike that fits my height better. Still not a huge bike, but the tank doesn't cut into my legs like the sv. I was really impressed with this bike and got it for a great price.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

I'm looking at picking up either an 08 Honda 600rr, or an 06 GSXR 600. Both have been down, only cosmetic issues, both have right around 8k miles, both are $4k. The 600rr has slightly more damage.

I'm torn between the 2 bikes. The gsxr has a slipper clutch, but it also carries the gixxer stigma. The Honda is an all around great bike, no slipper, but I've already had 3 Honda 600s...

Any of you have experience with either/both bikes?
                  2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                    I'm looking at picking up either an 08 Honda 600rr, or an 06 GSXR 600. Both have been down, only cosmetic issues, both have right around 8k miles, both are $4k. The 600rr has slightly more damage.

I'm torn between the 2 bikes. The gsxr has a slipper clutch, but it also carries the gixxer stigma. The Honda is an all around great bike, no slipper, but I've already had 3 Honda 600s...

Any of you have experience with either/both bikes?
                    Already owning 3 honda 600's is either an advantage or monotony. You should know the bikes and engines well, but think about if you want a change or not. The gsxr 600's are great bikes. Don't worry about the stigma's, ride it and see what you think. Comfort is a big decision maker for bikes in my opinion, especially since you are looking at fairly similar bikes price, mileage and damage wise.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                    This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Originally posted by 5spoke View Post
                      Already owning 3 honda 600's is either an advantage or monotony. You should know the bikes and engines well, but think about if you want a change or not. The gsxr 600's are great bikes. Don't worry about the stigma's, ride it and see what you think. Comfort is a big decision maker for bikes in my opinion, especially since you are looking at fairly similar bikes price, mileage and damage wise.
                      The Honda 600 is such a good bike that I KNOW the 08 has to be as good as my 06, and very likely much better. I'm torn between trying something new and taking the risk of not liking it so much, or sticking with the "same ol" bike and regretting not giving the gixxer a try. I dont know anyone that owns the gixxer that would let me ride it..

In other news, I'd eat my first born for this bike:

Comment

Tuono gets the V4 this year!

Comment

cool pic :up:

I love this shot of my toys

Comment

Damn I love the MV Agusta, its right behind the RSV4 and 1098 on my list of faves...
                            Pics of your GF modeling with it??? :D

Comment

Disclaimer: I'm a gixxer hater :P

I just rode an 06 gixxer 600 last week... Hated it. Granted it was dropped and stretched (I hated that the most) so I can't give any review on the suspension. But the motor just felt like crap, no bottom end, laggy throttle response, slow pull.
                              That being said, personally I'd prefer an 06 cbr 600 vs an 08 cbr, but that's just me. Either way I vote Honda :P

Comment

Ive never been a fan of 'zuki's but that bottom end comment is interesting. If you ride an R6 you prob wouldnt like it any more.
                                Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Working...
                                X