X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
    ^thats fine, you dont have to feel pity at all. i wouldnt feel a thing if it didnt hit so close to home.

just dont make a joke out of it
    So you wouldn't care if you were in another state? Kinda like anstead? :p

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied
    It is sad that he felt the need to end his life, rather than do something that would have been less harmful to his family and friends. There are thousands of schools all over the US, he could have transferred to just about any of them to get away from the situation if it was too much to handle.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    This will be used to advance the gay agenda.
    +1
    I don't know if you meant that in a sacrastic way or not, but this will most assuredly pop up when there is a suspected hate crime against gays.

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    This will be used to advance the gay agenda.

Leave a comment:

• JunkyardFiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
    Its sad when someone dies, its hard for me to find pity for those who kill themselves.
    +1, it does suck though

Leave a comment:

• Dermeister3
    replied
    ^thats fine, you dont have to feel pity at all. i wouldnt feel a thing if it didnt hit so close to home.

just dont make a joke out of it

Leave a comment:

• ldsbeaker
    replied
    Srs bzns...

Leave a comment:

• Vince30
    replied
    Its sad when someone dies, its hard for me to find pity for those who kill themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Dermeister3
    replied
    Originally posted by anstead610 View Post
    were you the guy he was having sex with on webcam? is that why you're so sensitive and defensive over all this?

no, its because people like you think its fuckin funny without actually knowing what happened. A real person took their own life. a person on the internet didn't delete their account or stop posting. an 18 year old kid is dead, leaving his parents, friends and family crushed.

Leave a comment:

• dreamchasin
    replied
    ^ HEY fuck you. that's serious shit. even joking about it is what cause this kid to take his own life. nothing to joke about.

that student actually had some potential, unlike most people who bother getting an education.
    were you the guy he was having sex with on webcam? is that why you're so sensitive and defensive over all this?

Leave a comment:

• Vince30
    replied
    Thats gay

Leave a comment:

• Dermeister3
    replied
    ^ HEY fuck you. that's serious shit. even joking about it is what cause this kid to take his own life. nothing to joke about.

that student actually had some potential, unlike most people who bother getting an education.

EDIT: no one even knows the real story. ya the sex taping was true, but the fucked up shit the kids did after it was the worst part. writing in his bathroom, taunting him endlessly, and shouting at him everywhere he went. step into his shoes for just one second, and see how that feels. being invaded then constantly harassed until your breaking point.

Leave a comment:

• dreamchasin
    replied
    Originally posted by TheEtaUnderdog View Post
    calm down man, don't go jump off a bridge or something
    quoted for another epic post.

Leave a comment:

• TheEtaUnderdog
    replied
    actually its somewhere that does not spell check their students on trivial internet forums.

it's also somewhere which has the 3rd best business program in the country. (according to the WSJ)
    calm down man, don't go jump off a bridge or something

Leave a comment:

• Dermeister3
    replied
    Originally posted by Maluco View Post
    apparently somewhere that lacks the proper or sufficient English composition instruction...
    actually its somewhere that does not spell check their students on trivial internet forums.

it's also somewhere which has the 3rd best business program in the country. (according to the WSJ)

Leave a comment:

• dreamchasin
    replied
    Originally posted by Maluco View Post
    apparently somewhere that lacks the proper or sufficient English composition instruction...
    HAHAHA fuckin' a that made me chuckle

Leave a comment:

Working...
X