Spotted: E30 Touring CBus Ohio

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Conki
    replied
    This thing is sick.
    I grew up on Mad Max though.

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    what the fuck...

    Leave a comment:


  • wildstoats
    replied
    Baller mudflaps.

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBrasky
    replied
    I would drive that through every parking lot looking for that one asshole that takes up two spaces with a C4 vette and park it 6 inches from his driver's door.

    Leave a comment:


  • kishg
    replied
    love the crashbar.. i see it has the obligatory hood rack, now all it needs is a fixie to appear in a home made mad max spoof. :P

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmerboy08
    replied
    anyone have pics of the m30? I think its...original, to say the least.

    Leave a comment:


  • Need4Speed1299
    replied
    Is the hood scoop real?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5spoke
    replied
    zombieland e30

    Leave a comment:


  • kway
    replied
    That thing is awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    That thing has been around for at least 9 years now..

    It's got an M30 in it.

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    Why do I have a feeling that it's Justin's car? Is this what replaced the dixie e28? Is that damn thing still running?

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    lmfao

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    hahahaha, thats cool

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    needs more robust ramming bumpers

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    that's just not right...

    Leave a comment:

Working...