No announcement yet.

This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the welder a lot and the gas mask is cool. 5d is baller im gonna probably step up to at least a 40d before i go with a 7d.

Comment

Thanks! I'm selling my 40D. It's a nice camera, I just love my XSi and want to get that 5D.
      -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
      1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by izthistaken View Post
        Thanks! I'm selling my 40D. It's a nice camera, I just love my XSi and want to get that 5D.
        How much?

Comment

Just a few randoms ive taken. The B5 S4 and ZHP are my former lovers <3

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
          Sounds like you need a massage.
          Originally posted by kpeng
          Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
            This was like a 15 second shutter, I wish I could get rid of the ripple effect.
            what do you mean ripple effect?
            http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

I just dabble in photography as a hobby mostly right now. I did a engagement set for a buddy of mine last fall and I'm shooting my sisters wedding this summer. Any recommendations on a good/ decently cheap zoom lens and a hot shoe flash. I'm shooting a canon xsi also. Feel free to check out my flickr and add me as a contact if you want.
              Equipment:
              xsi and a eos elan 2 film slr
              remote shutter
              canon 50mm f/1.8
              Sigma 10-20mm
              Kit lens 18-55m
              Canon 20-80mm (came with the elan)

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

The EF 75-300 F4-5.6 usm is only $250 the image stablized one is around $500. But you could then get a used 70-200 f4L for that price.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                  Dude this hurts....
                  Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                  Yes, it does hurt my eyes too.

I hope my pics aren't too bad
                  I'm glad I was able to stimulate your mind a bit. You could argue that my aperture is "wrong" but the pic came out how I wanted it to.
                  Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with the aperture it's just out of focus on purpose. Do you see the shape of the light bokeh? Its in the shape of the aperture blades like a pentagon shape. The higher end lenses have circular aperture blades that don't do that as much. There is a neat product that make the bokeh into crazy shapes like stars and shit.
                    Bokeh is an adaptation from a a Japanese word meaning blur. In photography this term is used to describe the quality of the areas in...

Comment

I get to shoot a Kenny g show on the 13th I'm pretty excited. My second concert ever (shooting) I aspire to be shooting big arena concerts someday.

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                        I get to shoot a Kenny g show on the 13th I'm pretty excited. My second concert ever (shooting) I aspire to be shooting big arena concerts someday.
                        seen this guy? http://ishootshows.com/
                        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                          Yeah he was on Froknowsfoto.com the other day. That's some awesome work!

Comment

Dayum makes me hesitant to post mine. I'm just learning to use my point and shoot's iso settings so be gentle to a photography noob...

For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                            Originally posted by mbonanni
                            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                              Dayum makes me hesitant to post mine. I'm just learning to use my point and shoot's iso settings so be gentle to a photography noob...

This one could have used a faster lens, and faster shutter. The other two look damn nice.

Comment

Thanks. I like the "blur" of the lights against the wall/ceiling, but a faster shutter/lens would have helped with the it being too "washed out" with light?

I really need a tripod or something cause taking outdoor night pics with a long shutter is hard cause I don't really have steady hands.
                                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                                Originally posted by mbonanni
                                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                                X