R3V I need your detective skills ASAP
Collapse
X
-
Use their number and place an add in their local Craigslist. Some thing stupid cheap! Like a 1969 Dodge Charger for $400. Then the mullets will harass them! Oh and be sure to say "call at any hour, I work nights! Best time to call 1am-5am"Leave a comment:
-
do you have a playstation?Leave a comment:
-
-
Or find out where he lives and nonchalantly describe his house/yard to him.Leave a comment:
-
Oh and once you get there name find out as much as you can about them so next time they call you can fuck with them.
When they call next say this is detective yad yad. Then tell them there name and where they live and what not. Then say they have been harassing your real name. Then say that we need a statement from you so can you please go to you nearest station and fill out a statement.
This way you have not said you are a police officer, you have not said that they have been charge with any offences and you did not mentioned police station. A station could be a petrol station. This way you can not actually be charge for anything besides a prank phone call.
An eye for and eye I always say.Leave a comment:
-
well i traced the line, and it looks like the calls are coming from your house!! run for your livesLeave a comment:
-
try 4chan.
otherwise its gonna cost you a lil to get his info.
p.s 4chan likes tits, so if you post, also include tits for their help...or else the trollz will retailiateLeave a comment:
-
Nothings been on craigslist or anything at all lately. All I need to know is a name I did the basic search and found out roselle and desplaines already. I just need something more in detail like namesLeave a comment:
-
Have you listed your phone number online? Craigslist, forums, etc...?
I was getting stupid calls/texts from some idiot in Chicago a couple weeks ago after I listed some rims for sale in the Milwaukee CL..Leave a comment:
-
847-220-0362
Country: USA
Location: Illinois (Arlington Heights, Des Plaines, Elgin)Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: