Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone still 'forced' to listen to radio??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
    If I hear Kings of Leon or Nirvana one more time, I swear I'm going to fucking punch myself unconscious.
    This made me LOL.

Although, it could be worse - you could be forced to listen to the classic rock station rotating the "hits" from the likes of AC/DC, Aerosmith, Boston and Steve Miller. KoL and Nirvana have been getting overplayed less than half as long as that crusty crap.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I'd rather listen to Nirvana than the fucking Lady Gaga and Kesha my girl plays.

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
        This made me LOL.

Although, it could be worse - you could be forced to listen to the classic rock station rotating the "hits" from the likes of AC/DC, Aerosmith, Boston and Steve Miller. KoL and Nirvana have been getting overplayed less than half as long as that crusty crap.

Comment

all the boomboxes in the machine shop are blasting various flavors of rock. where i hail from its 102.5 for the crusty ass overplayed rock, 105.9 for the newfag overplayed rock, and the occasional 90's hit or stoner jam. its so fucking repetitive.

myself, i turn to 90.5 which is a jazz station and i look like a twat while i work the assembly/shipping/receiving room.

Comment

Working...
          X