Do you <3 electric cars ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bimmerteck
    replied
    I rode in a Tesla roadster last spring and I have to admit it completely changed my opinion on electric vehicles.

    1. they can be fast enough to keep me entertained.
    2. they are unnervingly quiet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sailor37
    replied
    Originally posted by DTM190
    I thought the same about the electric planes
    lulz

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    The technology is cool, but making them for mass production is terrible imo.

    Leave a comment:


  • DTM190
    replied
    Originally posted by Sailor37
    i don't see them really taking off.
    I thought the same about the electric planes

    Leave a comment:


  • Sailor37
    replied
    I've seen a couple of the chevy volts on the highway already.

    I think they're a novel trend for city commuting, but otherwise i don't see them really taking off.

    Leave a comment:


  • tjts1
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • mamzak
    replied
    No.

    Leave a comment:


  • DTM190
    replied


    :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by tjts1
    Let me know when you find some.
    Shit, Ive made some before. (then made it back, its fun)

    Leave a comment:


  • tjts1
    replied
    Originally posted by ryan stewart
    hydrogen.
    Let me know when you find some.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Hydrogen.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I love the little ones you control with a remote control. Zipping those things around parkinglots, jumping piles of dirt, etc. Fucking fun!





    Real size cars? Fuck 'em.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    DO I have to answer ???? :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Sagaris
    started a topic Do you <3 electric cars ?

    Do you <3 electric cars ?

    I do. I wouldn't miss doing timing belt changes, fixing intake, exhaust, and oil leaks, replacing worn sensors or pretty much any sort of repairs you might need.

    I would miss looking and listening to the engineering marvel that is the IC engine, but electric motors kick their trash in every other regard.

    Just waiting for battery technology to catch up.
Working...