X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post
    Hmmm...young boyfriend buying car for young girlfriend...this won't end well.
    sounds like this girl has you by the balls my friend.

Leave a comment:

• BrownBeanE30
    replied
    pics of said gf then will go from their :)

Leave a comment:

• Kershaw
    replied
    in for pics.

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    I bought Claudia Massolinni a car when I was your age but kept the title in my name. She was a smoking hot latino piece of ass you couldnt trust further than i could shotput accidents fat ass. We were a real pair. I threw her out of my house and
    While I was on vacation she conned my mother into giving her the title and she forged my name and went to New Mexico. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by der affe View Post
    She is an adult, therefore she can buy her own car.

If she is not, then her parents can.

Why would she need a car in the kitchen anyway?
    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    what he said. I split a $500 E30 with my Ex...it was a fucking fiasco. Insurance, registration, maintenance, etc....
    Listen to us old folk, no good deed goes unpunished.

I give it 4 months after said purchase before an emo whiney thread is started about said purchase of car and the debt you are left with after she leaves you for a guy in his early 30's.
    Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    if she is a broke college student, buy her a car that is paid for in cash, on the spot. $3000 or whatever you can afford. you give her the money, she buys the car. she titles it in her name, she pays the insurance. this is the simplest way. you do not want to be paying monthly for 5 years. that... is not a good idea.

i've been in your shoes, had an ex your exs shoes. i bought my ex an e30. i gave her the title. we arent together anymore, but that is unrelated. she still drives it around. if i were to do it over though, i'd buy her a good e30. not a sub $1000 e30. but it was her first car and she doesnt have very good spatial perception. she did end up backing into a fire hydrant. lol.

seriously, a terrible idea

Leave a comment:

• Pinepig
    replied
    Yep, well at least we will get a new Judge Judy video out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Kershaw
    replied
    if she is a broke college student, buy her a car that is paid for in cash, on the spot. $3000 or whatever you can afford. you give her the money, she buys the car. she titles it in her name, she pays the insurance. this is the simplest way. you do not want to be paying monthly for 5 years. that... is not a good idea.

i've been in your shoes, had an ex your exs shoes. i bought my ex an e30. i gave her the title. we arent together anymore, but that is unrelated. she still drives it around. if i were to do it over though, i'd buy her a good e30. not a sub $1000 e30. but it was her first car and she doesnt have very good spatial perception. she did end up backing into a fire hydrant. lol.
    Last edited by Kershaw; 11-16-2011, 07:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    On another note, any Scion is a great car. They have a Toyota Corolla drivetrain, what more can you ask for!

Leave a comment:

• devon.818
    replied
    Tell her no.
    You have to train these things, you can't let them think they are in control. Rule with an iron fist! Buy her a bicycle! Tell her she can use the exercise!
    Not only will you help keep another woman off the road, she will get firmer fun parts as well as be kept in check.

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Well, in my case, she changes the oil on the cars, so I have pull them into the kitchen for her. Lawd knows she don't drive dem!

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied

Leave a comment:

• T3rd Ferguson
    replied

I give it 4 months after said purchase before an emo whiney thread is started about said purchase of car and the debt you are left with after she leaves you for a guy in his early 30's.
    quoted for mother fucking truth

Leave a comment:

• der affe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    what he said. I split a $500 E30 with my Ex...it was a fucking fiasco. Insurance, registration, maintenance, etc....

Leave a comment:

• shiftbmw
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X