slot car track diy...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gone002
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    joined!

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    As soon as I get my son his track. I am going to order one of those e30 slot cars. Thanks for the link to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • gone002
    replied
    Originally posted by SUICIDE109
    SCX makes a pretty good kit, never owned them but I worked on them everyday at my old job.
    you worked on them?
    details please?

    Leave a comment:


  • gone002
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    Going to need more than sandpaper and a stick lol that honestly looks like a miniature donkey was dragging the router while a blind man lead him.
    ill use that one next time

    Leave a comment:


  • SUICIDE109
    replied
    SCX makes a pretty good kit, never owned them but I worked on them everyday at my old job.

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    wow this takes me back, I loved shooting the cars off track

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    The Old Weird Herald - slot car racing news, tips, & info - for grownups who still play with toy cars!

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Going to need more than sandpaper and a stick lol that honestly looks like a miniature donkey was dragging the router while a blind man lead him.

    Leave a comment:


  • gone002
    replied
    just ordered this bitch

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fly-BMW-M3-E...#ht_868wt_1163

    Leave a comment:


  • gone002
    replied
    between me e30 and this track i cant think of nothing else...lol

    Leave a comment:


  • 4bangerfury
    replied
    And now I know what i'm doing next time I go home. It makes me wonder if the hobby shop back home still does slot car races on fridays.

    Leave a comment:


  • gone002
    replied
    Originally posted by pharow
    I had a huge slot car track and about 50 cars when I was a kid. Now I'm about to get my son his first. I can't wait to see his face next month on his birthday.

    Looks like a pretty cool track. Just needs to be cleaned up.
    thats what inspired me. i got my boy one and i was like dam we can go bigger!! its a work in progress...i got a 2002 coming in the mail then its on!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    I had a huge slot car track and about 50 cars when I was a kid. Now I'm about to get my son his first. I can't wait to see his face next month on his birthday.

    Looks like a pretty cool track. Just needs to be cleaned up.

    Leave a comment:


  • gone002
    replied
    Originally posted by MaksV
    A+ for effort.
    and thanks budd!! >=)

    Leave a comment:


  • gone002
    replied
    Originally posted by trackjunkie21
    Looks like a drunk guy slotted the slots.
    most of the track i used a router w a guide...but some areas had to be done free hand...no worries just some sand paper on a Popsicle stick and it will all be good

    but haters gotta hate...

    Leave a comment:

Working...