Riot over shoes? Seriously?
Collapse
X
-
but seriously I bought 4 pairs of the Jordan Concord XIs on December 23rd and sold all pairs on ebay for a healthy profit. so i'd riot over some shoes ;) -
Amen, brother.
I remember a few years ago (2<x<10) when people were actually SHOT in Atlanta over a pair of Jordan's.Leave a comment:
-
this^^I got my vans on....but they look like sneakers.
Cost $36, all black, yes.
They slip in and out real easy, like blunts
U can get different colors, like rainbows
Since 1966, Vans had set a trend
I got a blue pair, yea, in a size 10
Get ur grown man on, when u wear top-siders
Button ups and sweaters, equal attire
Either 1, 2 step
Yea, get ur boogie on
Go slide real quick, like you got skates on
They some punk rock shoes, so they get real dirty
Sole kinda thick, like a big booty chick
A big booty chick?... yea, thas what i said
36 dollars and ur cashin out for some vans (hey)Leave a comment:
-
Everyone has hobbies, but I don't see how this is as stupid as Beanie Babies or Furby..Leave a comment:
-
we are now facebook friends. hola!Leave a comment:
-
wow that news anchor needs to be fired...holding up a smartphone picture of an ebay ad? don'[t they have technology allowing us to put those things in without having to hold up a smartphone?Leave a comment:
-
i never understood the obsession over nikes specifically Foamposites and or Jordans...
if anyone wants to know what the shoe looks like that they were rioting over...

they are called Nike Air Foamposite One “Galaxy”
stupid ugly imo.
the struggle is real
Leave a comment:
-
couple guys i know are all into the nike's!
i mean they will drop 3-400 all day on them. def staying fresh though.
i spend all my money on my car, they spend it all on their nike's ...Leave a comment:
-
-
The funniest part of this is that I live less than 75 miles from O-town and this isn't news. Typical shit in lovely Florida. I swear all the people moving down here lately are retards or retired people.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: