No announcement yet.

Boss stealing from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good call on leaving. not worth the aggravation. sounds like she's a scumbag.

Comment

Sorry to say but almost all the asian employers I've worked for in the past 10 years have been a combination of all these if not all: micromanagers, racist, sheisty, cheap, cut corners wherever they can, disrespectful, dishonest, uncourteous, oh and bad breathe for the most part.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

dude seriously fuck foreign employers. especially middle easterners. cheap money hungry bastards that dont give a shit about anyone.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
        Ig:ryno_pzk
        I like the tuna here.
        Originally posted by lambo
        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
          you offering? ;)
          Only if I pay you and we're in my candle-filled basement, where no one can hear the screa....I mean.........

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I know two girls who worked at Asian ran places. they both had there tips stolen from them. They also pay the other Asian's under the table and make the white workers pay taxes. (I'm not racist, I married a Asian girl LOL)

Comment

Report them...I am not fully convinced that the other owners have been in the dark about the shady stuff going on. they may be playing you to make it seem they are shocked. If by the slim chance they aren't. Then let it be a lesson for all involved and maybe they'll fire her ass regardless of her involvement due to risking the establishments reputation.
              sigpic

Comment

Geez. That job is not worth the hassle. Although, when I worked at a bike shop, it was prolly the coolest job I had. I built the newest bikes and rode a lot of the day. It also paid the worst.

COTM

Comment

Joe is a Drama Queen.
                  Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

damn this lucy chick goes at with everyone doesn't she? lolololol

Comment

It is illegal to scream rat in their kitchen when no rat is present.You can be sued for slander and libel

Comment

Sounds about right. Good luck with new job Joe.
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
                          It is illegal to scream rat in their kitchen when no rat is present.You can be sued for slander and libel
                          It is illegal for them to take tips from an employee. Especially since he probably works for less than minimum wage plus tips.
                          Originally posted by Vivek
                          I was wondering about the penis too.

Comment

I might just leave a nice bag of flaming poop on her doorstep tonight

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                            Sounds like you need a massage.
                            Originally posted by kpeng
                            Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

I recommend using www.shitsenders.com. This is how I annually reward my boss for being a shitty human.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Meh, Shit happens. Don't get so butt hurt its only 5 bucks. Be the bigger man, get over it. You have another job lined up already? Then you have nothing to complain about.

Comment

Working...
                                X