Boss stealing from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James21 View Post
    I know two girls who worked at Asian ran places. they both had there tips stolen from them. They also pay the other Asian's under the table and make the white workers pay taxes. (I'm not racist, I married a Asian girl LOL)
    liking Asian waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles does not make you not racist you just fucking Asian in another way.going on second wife who is Asian and multiple Asian girlfriends.
    I cant stand Mexicans but I had sex with one :)

Comment

I don't think it's so much about the 5bucks. For me it would be more about principle. Whether it was $5 or $5000 I would have had the same reaction as OP.

If I work for money, I expect to receive it. If OP had let them f8ck him over they would have presumed that it was o.k. to do so, and they would just keep doing it. Even if they continue to do this after he is gone at least he said his part and made his position known.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

^exactly. $5 is not a lot of money, but it is the money I earned. One other waitress was cheated out of $20 a couple weeks ago. It's BS

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
        Sounds like you need a massage.
        Originally posted by kpeng
        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Worked for a Chinese once, never going back.

Comment

way too complicated for me to understand all the names, but i can picture chinese people and theft.

GL with the new job!
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

100 bucks says 50% of the posters in this thread are posting from work stealing time from their bosses.
              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                100 bucks says 50% of the posters in this thread are posting from work stealing time from their bosses.
                Technically I would be stealing from myself...as I am posting during college classes...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I am my own boss and I will steal from myself however I see fit.
                  Originally posted by Vivek
                  I was wondering about the penis too.

Comment

Seems fair^
                    Tim.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Honestly, employees are going to waste time no matter what. Even the most productive employees take a little time to dick around. If you don't, you go insane.

Comment

I actually have no work to do so I am steeling money from my boss no matter what I do. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
                            It is illegal to scream rat in their kitchen when no rat is present.You can be sued for slander and libel

Me thinks the little R3V kiddies don't actually understand these terms, the difference between them, or how they are applied.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                              Honestly, employees are going to waste time no matter what. Even the most productive employees take a little time to dick around. If you don't, you go insane.
                              My guys get paid to post on message boards
                              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

^ Want to hire me I'm online allot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X