No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're in for a stunning battle at the end of this coming episode. Wow.

Comment

The quality of the leaked episode is watchable at best.. I would recommend waiting until Sunday.

Comment

Wow, that was good!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Standing in ankle deep water, bronn knocks him off horse, suddenly drowning in infinitely deep ocean.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

I don't know what the hell is going to happen between the King and Queen.

Part of me wants to say that Cousins are OK to marry in this world.

Other part of me thinks that John will bend the knee and be warden of the north, just as his Father was. He has never wanted the power anyway, and if he believes in her then she is right, his people WILL follow him. Especially if he puts his Targaryen blood to work and returns on the back of dragon.

I did like that Tyrion wasn't in the least bit concerned for the safety of Danarys when his brother got all hero on her.

Also, so I guess it's safe to say that Cersei is 100% fucked now? No gold, no iron bank backing.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

The gold made it inside kings landing before the battle started. That's how that scene started.
              "All the gold is safely through the gates of kings landing"
              Originally posted by codyep3
              I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
              2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
              1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
              1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
              2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
              2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
              2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
              2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
              2010 F650gs twin
              2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                I don't know what the hell is going to happen between the King and Queen.

Part of me wants to say that Cousins are OK to marry in this world.

Other part of me thinks that John will bend the knee and be warden of the north, just as his Father was. He has never wanted the power anyway, and if he believes in her then she is right, his people WILL follow him. Especially if he puts his Targaryen blood to work and returns on the back of dragon.

I did like that Tyrion wasn't in the least bit concerned for the safety of Danarys when his brother got all hero on her.

Also, so I guess it's safe to say that Cersei is 100% fucked now? No gold, no iron bank backing.
                Well the real story is John is technically the true heir, since he is Targaryan/Stark and male. But only Brann knows this and might not share it if it fucks everything up.

Im gonna guess John finds out from Brann but doesn't believe him or doesn't care in the end cause there is an army of fuckin zombies coming to kill them all and blood doesnt matter.
                willschnitz

Comment

Not just a good battle but good storytelling too, and it looks like Bran has gone full Dr. Manhattan.

IG @turbovarg
                  '91 318is, M20 turbo
                  [CoTM: 4-18]
                  '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                  - updated 3-17

Comment

^ perfect analogy.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I was going to cry if that dragon died in the last episode.
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        I was going to cry if that dragon died in the last episode.
                        Nah, the smaller ones might. If the night king raises an ice dragon from under the wall then all bets are off.
                        sigpic
                        Gun control means using both hands
                        Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
                          Nah, the smaller ones might. If the night king raises an ice dragon from under the wall then all bets are off.
                          Game of Thrones: Wrath of the Lich King?
                          willschnitz

Comment

I'm getting a feeling that once Jamie and Tyrion get back together, Jamie just might tell Cersei to go fuck herself. And I'm hoping he does. I think deep down, he is a good guy and I don't think he entirely approves of what she's doing.
                            Estoguy
                            1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

I feel like the undead will be the ultimate enemy and all houses will be in a temporary truce.. but of course Cersei is expected to betray them.
                              steve barbarich

Comment

The night king is going to turn one of dannys dragons, not raise a new one.

Comment

Working...
                                X