• Show
Clear All

A team assemble
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      A team assemble
      Talk about an all star roster. Unfortunately, at least one of them will probably die.
      1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
      1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
      E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Great episode.

Will someone please kill little finger.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
          Great episode.

Will someone please kill little finger.
          Arya will kill little finger. She will flip his flip.
          sigpic
          Gun control means using both hands
          Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Just a heads up, HBO broadcast this weekend's episode in Europe.... So.....

BTW, intense.
            No E30 Club
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Yeah there are good rips online in english with good quality video.

Its a pretty decent episode.
              willschnitz

Comment

I have no clue how come Little Finger has lasted that long... Maybe he does things to Lady Sansa with his Little Finger... ;-)
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Just watched episodes 3-5 all in a row..

Loved Arya talking shit to Sansa in their parents' bedroom. I can't stand Sansa.

Saw a theory on facebook that Littlefinger has lasted this long because he's a Faceless Man, which would make him a pretty good match up for Arya. Definitely a fight I'd like to see. She's pretty crazy now

Jaime didn't seem to like Cersei's promise in marriage to Euron Grayjoy. She's so two-faced, it's hard to know which card she's playing, but you'd think her own brother/lover of all people would be able to tell. I like Euron though, and hope he sticks around.

I hope Bran mind fucks Daenerys into seeing a vision that Jon Snow is the true heir.. she's such a bitch

Davos' introduction of Gendry to Tyrion was badass: "he'll do." lmao!

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                    I hope Bran mind fucks Daenerys into seeing a vision that Jon Snow is the true heir.. she's such a bitch
                    I mean, her family was murdered, she had to leave her ancestral home to cross the sea, to get sold by her brother to a khal.

Lots of reasons to be bitchy to the people of westeros here.
                    willschnitz

Comment

This episode was poorly directed and arranged imo, compared to the rest of this season, and very predictable.
                      Originally posted by codyep3
                      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                      2010 F650gs twin
                      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                        This episode was poorly directed and arranged imo, compared to the rest of this season, and very predictable.

Couldn't disagree more.

It was great!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                          Gotta keep in mind, after this there is only one more season from what I understand. So they gotta pick up the pace to wrap things up next year.

I loved every second of it. Going to be interesting to say the least. Will the dead dragon breath ice instead of fire? Would make the most sense given the name of the books.
                          No E30 Club

Comment

Almost everything seemed predictable, and I thought the directing of the episode was choppy.

One second we were beyond the wall....the next it's a short convo between Sansa and brienne. That storyline didn't flow with the show.

Then, back to the wall.......return for a short chat between the stark sisters.

You knew that Dani was going to save them once they were surrounded. They had no way out, and there is still another season left.
                            You knew that the night king had to be able to kill a dragon otherwise they could have ended the whole threat there by burning him with Drogo, and you knew he would be able to raise it again since he already has dead horses, and also for the reason I stated above.

The only real surprises to me was the killing of the white walker and the rest dying, and Benjen saving Jon.........but you knew he was going to survive the lake, just not how he would get out of there.

I enjoyed the episode as a fan, but to me there were much better executed episodes than this.

I did absolutely love the Tormund and Hound dialogue. That was pure gold.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                            2010 F650gs twin

Comment

I'm sure everyone that has not seen it yet will appreciate all the spoilers you just ruined.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Really? You check the GOT thread on the night it airs before you watch it?

Then you are an idiot.

What's the thread about then? Do we...... snicker and say "that funny part was good", or that guy sure got it good?
                                2010 F650gs twin

Comment

Working...
                                X