X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how's season 4?

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
      Anyone else read the books? It always sort of bothers me when people watch these things without reading the books.
      Read the series once, finished it last summer. Martin got me with the "oh we won't have the paperback out for another couple months." started it again a few weeks ago though in preparation for the next book.

I've also read the lord of the rings like 5 times. If you are not a fan of fantasy, I highly recommend checking out this series (ASOIAF). It's so entertaining and interesting, there's something in it for everyone.

As a show, it's great. Yeah obviously they don't follow the books 100%, and it's hard to convey in film everything he writes in the books, but they do very well. A lot of the dialogue is taken straight from the books.

All I have to say: keep watching :) don't let your favorite character being killed deter you from going on. This series changed that notion for me, that main characters, and characters you love always live. Shit gets crazy. The storyline becomes very intricate, and it was hard to follow it in the books... so yeah.

all in all, Game of Thrones is awesome.

Edit: watched the episode again. couple cheesy scenes. the rest was really good. the whole "chicken" scene with fire crackling in the background, such intensity!
      Last edited by Rustyduktape; 04-08-2014, 12:14 PM.
      1987 325is Black/Black
      -Stock (mostly)

Comment

season 4 is gonna be pretty great i would love it if they made a tyrion, pod, and bronn show as a comedic spin off i love their little parts, also the hound and aryas part with the chicken was fantastic!

Comment

cars beep boop

Comment

I had an awkward bromance moment with a bartender this past weekend:

Somehow the game came up and next thing I knew we were yelling about the books and how we both haven't finished the 5th one, and then he flirtily made fun of the fact that I never even watched the show.

I am one of those 'its great to wait' kind of people. Just watch the whole thing over a weekend, but they have to finish filming it first.

I went home alone and cold once again.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
              season 4 is gonna be pretty great i would love it if they made a tyrion, pod, and bronn show as a comedic spin off i love their little parts, also the hound and aryas part with the chicken was fantastic!
              That part was hilarious! hahaha.
              1987 325is Black/Black
              -Stock (mostly)

Comment

I watched it here

Just in case you we're still looking.

Comment

Plenty of people name their swords

Plenty of CUNTS
                  Last edited by Wh33lhop; 04-08-2014, 09:10 AM.

Comment

OMG OMG OMG. This will more than satisfy until Walking Dead returns.

With an opener like that, walking who?
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Anyone got a link for episode 2 already?

Comment

If you're torrent savvy:

And I will give it 24 hours before I post any spoilers....

But holy shit I'm so happy right now! And the speculation, oh the speculation. Who dun it, I want to kiss them.
                        No E30 Club
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Rolling.
                            No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              If you're torrent savvy:

And I will give it 24 hours before I post any spoilers....

But holy shit I'm so happy right now! And the speculation, oh the speculation. Who dun it, I want to kiss them.
                              Thanks brotha

Comment

I feel soooo bad for tyrion though, I think its great who kills him! For all u book readers out there

Comment

Working...
                                X