Russian Kung-Fu

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rau
    replied
    Это дерьмо выглядит глупо

    Leave a comment:


  • YeOldeBuggy
    replied
    Towongfoo?

    Leave a comment:


  • carfantiti
    replied
    ^ lol shit!!!!!!!!!!funny

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    Originally posted by carfantiti
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Steven_Seagal


    okay this just made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so called boxer against slap fighter lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCq2hkS_Qug
    ROFL that guy just curled up the whole time haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied


    come slap at me and see how my compact style, left, right straight combo knocks you the fuck out LOL!

    Leave a comment:


  • carfantiti
    replied
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Steven_Seagal


    okay this just made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so called boxer against slap fighter lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    Last edited by carfantiti; 04-17-2012, 10:27 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • carfantiti
    replied
    Originally posted by kalib0y
    lolfighting

    but anyways..Ive studied all sorts of martial arts for 24years and Ive realized that a slap is more effective because the sting will immediately bring tears to an opponents eyes allowing for more effective follow ups. Punches would are the default but they tend to just rile up your opponent more if you didn't knock him out already.
    okay i disagree with that opinion but its your opinion.
    I started martial arts in 3rd grade .my son is a purple going for his red in MMA hes 6 years old.all my years and studying with karate,and gracie jiu- jitsu would say slapping would do anything but a distraction.My boy studies karate,tae kwon do, and Brazilian jiu -jitsu .His teacher has high rankings in all styles 4th in brazilian jiu-jitsu .I have yet to see in one of my or my sons class any form of slapping.
    I know this video is a joke and pretty funny.You can throw a slap out too get a opponent of guard.In know way would a slap be more effective than a punch or strike but thats just my feeling you have yours enjoy the arts :)

    Leave a comment:


  • tjts1
    replied
    what the fuck-fu

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Normal Kung fu they break boards, Russian Kung Fu they cut paper...and slap xD

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Uy2JvqNjU was half expecting this

    Leave a comment:


  • m73m95
    replied
    I thought this was going to be a thread about vodka and Mosin Nagants...

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    lolfighting

    but anyways..Ive studied all sorts of martial arts for 24years and Ive realized that a slap is more effective because the sting will immediately bring tears to an opponents eyes allowing for more effective follow ups. Punches would are the default but they tend to just rile up your opponent more if you didn't knock him out already.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    I think I would be debilitated by laughter before he ever hit me lol!

    Leave a comment:


  • PeteD
    replied
    I practiced martial arts for a while and I remember having a few classes of and introduction to the slapping technique. It is still a joke between some of my buddies that were in the class. We slap the crap out of eachother when we see eachother. These guys make it look effective, dare I say bad ass.

    Leave a comment:

Working...