Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    Let the dead die ffs.

Hey who cares if someone dies? We'll just throw a hologram up there and people will cheer the same!

I don't like the idea of this... I guess it's the fact that the person being portrayed no longer has a say. I wouldn't want to be turned into a puppet for profit after i'm dead.

There we go, call the concert. Dead Puppet for Profit!
    Agree'd.

I thought this was pretty tacky and tasteless IMO.

Comment

This freaked the shit out of me when I saw it on Coachella Live last night. Fell asleep during Dr. Dre and Snoop Doggs performance and woke up with Tupac rapping. Like someone else said though, its alot like the Gorillaz.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

That shit was dope if you were there. No idea how awesome the performance was.
        Wiz, Nate Dog, Eazy E, Warren G, Kurupt, Tupac, Dre, Snoop, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, 50 Cent, Tony Yayo. 20 years of Aftermath

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
        Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
        I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

thats some crazy ass tech.

Comment

Apparently they project it via a mirror on clear Mylar.
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IminDiegoTriick View Post
                That shit was dope if you were there. No idea how awesome the performance was.
                Wiz, Nate Dog, Eazy E, Warren G, Kurupt, Tupac, Dre, Snoop, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, 50 Cent, Tony Yayo. 20 years of Aftermath
                But... he wasn't actually there. Although i'm sure the show was awesome.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

That must have been scary as hell.
                  Id hate to be the one he stares at in the crowd.
                  So much intimidation even as a hologram.

But its pretty cool how Snoop was performing next to him and i though they would keep their distance between each other, but there were parts where he ran right up next to him. Cool stuff.
                  This kind of technology could revolutionize the entertainment industry.
                  The company that did this also had Mariah Carey have 5 different performances, in 5 different cities, at the same exact time a while back too.
                  5 Mariah Careys?!
                  WIN
                  I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by spike68 View Post
                    That must have been scary as hell.
                    Id hate to be the one he stares at in the crowd.
                    So much intimidation even as a hologram.

But its pretty cool how Snoop was performing next to him and i though they would keep their distance between each other, but there were parts where he ran right up next to him. Cool stuff.
                    This kind of technology could revolutionize the entertainment industry.
                    The company that did this also had Mariah Carey have 5 different performances, in 5 different cities, at the same exact time a while back too.
                    5 Mariah Careys?!
                    WIN
                    maybe we're just too different but I see this as a lose over and over and over again
                    BRUTE

Comment

Working...
                    X