Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uflnuceng
    replied
    Yeah... glass is kinda cheap, but a total paint job and pretty much complete interior is gonna be $$$$. Agree with Jon totally. gut it... new glass... simple respray and you got a track day killa!

Plus according to what the end of the thread said it was the ex-husband who did that to the M3. Sue the bastard for sure, or count yourself lucky it was just your car and be like "well... your wife liked it kinda rough too"... or something like that.

Edit: Actually... he killed that roof pretty good. Must have wacked it a bunch of times with the paint can. Can you repair a roof like that? Probably just going to get pulled apart and sold. Solid kill in my book.

Leave a comment:

• The Fast One!
    replied
    Originally posted by SykoBMW
    I'll take the whole car, clean the interior, new glass, repaint, new mirrors. Done.

the car will probably be most likely written off.
    way too much damage to fix, saw it on BF.c and guessing by the damage an easy 15,000 in damage, easy.

Leave a comment:

• Jon325i
    replied
    I'll take the whole car, clean the interior, new glass, repaint, new mirrors. Done.
    Cleaning is too much work. Just gut the interior, toss in some racing seats & harnesses, and fix the glass. Ta-da! Track day special :-D

Jon

Leave a comment:

• E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    holy shit

like that one guy said, i would definitely take her to court. that's some serious vandalization, and she needs to be responsible god damnit. how irrational can you get?

Leave a comment:

• DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
    I bet she was wild in the sack though...
    Psycho ones normally are till that snap and stab you.

Just wow.

Leave a comment:

• kansas-ix
    replied

Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• Avus E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Holy mother of god...

Leave a comment:

• chuckybob
    replied
    hooooooleeeeeee shyeeeeeeeit

needs moar car alarm and garage, damn

Leave a comment:

• bimmer8604
    replied
    i actually like the 2 tone interior.

maybe Bangle should implement it in his new designs(Is he still working for BMW BTW?)

Kyle

Leave a comment:

• SykoBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    I'll take the engine, wiring, transmission, and a few other bits.

Leave a comment:

• hamann318is
    replied
    I get the feeling that the owner of that car was a d-bag. Shame she had to ruin a nice color.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Holy mother of god...

Leave a comment:

• h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Girls are hipocrits. If my girlfriend cheated on me, I would never stoop that low, I would just get with her best friend.

Leave a comment:

• Jonathan M3
    replied
    I bet she was wild in the sack though...

Leave a comment:

• James Crivellone
    replied
    I'll take the engine, wiring, transmission, and a few other bits.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X