• Show
Clear All

Still looking for rover.
    1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
      Still looking for rover.
      Need to just pull the trigger!

SRSLY, I'd get one from Danville area. That's where Will Tillery is so a Rover from there has a higher chance of being owned by a Rover enthusiast.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
        It does, but I like my 4wd vehicles to be able to switch from 2wd to 4wd when I want.
        Discovers look great and are competent, just silly to be in "4wd" all the time.
        Lock the center diff and pull the front drive shaft.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post

SRSLY, I'd get one from Danville area. That's where Will Tillery is so a Rover from there has a higher chance of being owned by a Rover enthusiast.
            ^^This. Will is a great resource.

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
              i spy a rover
              P38? I would love to see more done up for overland. So long as it doesn't catch fire anyway.
              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

yup p38. I love it, almost all the air suspension items were going out so I did an arnott coil conversion and it actually rides better in every way, takes bumps better and is more stable, they seem a bit stiffer so body roll was decreased.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post

I will call and see if its still available.
                  1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                    yup p38. I love it, almost all the air suspension items were going out so I did an arnott coil conversion and it actually rides better in every way, takes bumps better and is more stable, they seem a bit stiffer so body roll was decreased.
                    I have a soft spot for the P38. I just don't want to deal with P38 issues.
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I used to have a p38 also, loved it! Then i got the BMW bug

Comment

Love the lines of a P38. Almost bought one, but got scared off by all the electronic nonsense. Guess that's why I ended up with a 5-speed disco

Comment

Took my RRC up to 75mph today...i think that's about as fast as i would take her. I also think i saw the gas meter slow emptying. lol

Comment

Huh, my RRC loves 85-90 tracks straight feels super solid, 60 is the most ill do in the dirt
                            sigpic
                            89 325i Offroad
                            89 325i
                            05 C240 Wagon

Comment

Problem here are the roads, going 75 with a slight turn and bumps on road almost made me jump into the next lane.

Comment

P38 indeed is a problem child. Put springs on ours since the bags failed. Low oil pressure light came on yesterday from a knocking noise from what I suspect is the oil pump gear. More investigation to come tomorrow.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X