Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Depends on how fast i pay it off if i do the 77 a month at 36 months ill pay 2700 all said and done. I plan to make double payments and get it over with in about 12-15 months. That should bring my total down to around 2300
    Not bad at all. I paid 8k for mine. retails for 12.5 ;D

Comment

Comment

Had a few instances on the e30 and at work where a bright ass light would be a huge help. 320 lumens its wicked powerful, surprisingly bright for such a small piece. Picked it up on the cheap on Amazon
        BMW tech
        Umass Amherst
        05 wrx sti

Comment

Got for 3000 off list price from snap on man...

i don't turn wrenches for a living, so it would be really hard for me to justify the cost of this personally. last year my wife bought me a pretty similar looking box from harbor freight for around 600 bucks. its great for my garage, but if i had to use it around other mechanics in a shop, i am pretty sure they would laugh me out of there.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Got for 3000 off list price from snap on man...
            I hope you mean $300 off list ;)

For a home garage I've been really happy with the sears bearing boxes. Can't really go wrong there. But buy them on the 4th of July or Father's day when they are having a sale, and you'll save big time.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

foursevens quark light. my first NICE flahlight. was sick and tired of cheapie ones always breaking when I need them most. $30 free shipping couldnt go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                I hope you mean $300 off list ;)

For a home garage I've been really happy with the sears bearing boxes. Can't really go wrong there. But buy them on the 4th of July or Father's day when they are having a sale, and you'll save big time.

Nope 3000 off haha. The list price was 1,999 it should be paid off soon. I just got a regular Kobalt and Craftsmen one for home

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

New ride for my wife.....black on black Cayenne.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by beta14ok View Post
                    New ride for my wife.....black on black Cayenne.
                    Are you sure this isn't just a Porsche you saw when you were out shopping?

Comment

Finally retired my 1st gen Moto X after 2 years of service. It's funny, the thing worked great until about two months ago, and it nose dived functionality wise.

This new one is so far from the original, the only similarity is the Motorola indented logo on the back.

Original felt like a cheap toy (although the carbon fiber back was real, as I found out after chipping the gel coat from a drop), this new one actually feels and looks like a high end device. Performance is great as well.
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                        Are you sure this isn't just a Porsche you saw when you were out shopping?
                        naw....it's all hers.....and she loves it:
                        Attached Files

Comment

I just got my key port from mass drop in the mail. i need to go and have the keys cut but its pretty cool
                          88 325is Five Speed
                          Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                            I just got my key port from mass drop in the mail. i need to go and have the keys cut but its pretty cool

How much was it? This is cool. Only problem is if someone steals your keys, now they have keys to all your cars (or whatever you cut the keys for). It's a shame that the world has gotten to the point where we have to think about it like that, but nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by flyboyx
                            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                            Originally posted by Northern
                            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Picked up some beautiful revitalized Recaro's LX or LS?( from 411) Not ...either way, pics don't do them justice.
                              Very stiff/solid bolsters, stitching is burnt red, centers have a shimery sheen to it in the light.

Originally posted by flyboyx
                              i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
                                Picked up some beautiful revitalized Recaro's LX or LS?( from 411) Not ...either way, pics don't do them justice.
                                Very stiff/solid bolsters, stitching is burnt red, centers have a shimery sheen to it in the light.

Here is an old picture of mine. Mine are Recaro LX seats. Yours are really nice I just don't know what model Recaro they are.

Last edited by rzerob; 12-28-2015, 07:33 PM.
                                How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X