No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this today. It had M tech 2 bumpers in the diving board surrounds with some random lower valances.

Last edited by Luke Girard; 11-12-2014, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Ummm, no and no.

Those aren't M-Tech II bumpers, and that's not an M-Tech I lower rear apron.

Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post
        Ummm, no and no.

Try again.
        Kids these days.

Comment

Originally posted by hooffenstein hd View Post
          kids these days.

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post
            Ummm, no and no.

Try again.
            I don't know what the rear Valance is but those were mtech 2 bumpers. I know the difference and they weren't painted diving boards.

Comment

Million Dollar idea:

Activision should do an anniversary edition of cod4 and mw2 like The Halo Anniversary edition.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

plugged the toilet at work today. Second time since I started working at this company. Had to use the plunger to smoosh it down the hole. I tried to avoid the poop, but it was one of the biggest poops i've taken in a while and really plugged things up good.

I was finally able to clear the plug. Nothin worse than arriving at a toilet to find it plugged with someone elses poo
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                  plugged the toilet at work today. Second time since I started working at this company. Had to use the plunger to smoosh it down the hole. I tried to avoid the poop, but it was one of the biggest poops i've taken in a while and really plugged things up good.

I was finally able to clear the plug. Nothin worse than arriving at a toilet to find it plugged with someone elses poo

Thank you for not being the poopetrator

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                    Thank you for not being the poopetrator

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post

how nice of you. if you were truly considerate, you could have left it swimming for a couple hours so some of your coworkers could appreciate your...."super duke".
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

at my job over the summer someone kept koala-shitting in the toilet at work and it was nast as all hell. it won't clog, but it'll stick on the bowl good

--Mike
                        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I hate the cold.

I also hate the M20 firewall grommet and AC lines/fittings.
                          Originally posted by priapism
                          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                          Originally posted by shameson
                          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                            I hate the cold.

I also hate the M20 firewall grommet and AC lines/fittings.

wet, frozen carpet?

i'm not to excited about the grommet either, but personally, living in houston, i love my a/c lines.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I hate Victor Reinz

--Mike
                              (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Saw two very interesting and awesome movies recently

Both very different yet enjoyable and both reminded me why I studied acting in the first place.

Those Europeans, they know their shit and know how to really tell a story without all the glitz and glamor and nonsense of Hollywood. Seriously, after you see these movies and see what makes them great, you'll never look at another N American movie the same. They look so trashy and filled with flimsy special effects and music to cover up the lack of real depth of the art (which is lacking). But I guess it's what makes N. American movies so different from everywhere else. Kinda like what makes a 60's Cadillac so different than a 60's Mercedes. They are both beautiful in their own respect, but not everyone is a fan of both

check them out...you'll be glad you did
                                Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 11-17-2014, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X