Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
    Last day of high school, forever. :D:D;D:p
    awesome! congrats!!! i sure hope you are planning on college.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      Also, this thread should really be stickied imo.
      everyone just needs to do their part by contributing their own mindless garbage.

I've been lookin forward to starting soccer this summer. Not into "team" sports, rather stuff like weight lifting and running seemed more interesting. Its a rec team that's co-ed with 5 females and 7 guys. I wonder if they do team showers ;D
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        awesome! congrats!!! i sure hope you are planning on college.
        Thanks flyboy! I have a local community college real close and they have a really sweet automotive program for BMW and 3 other brands, but I'm doing BMW which is the hardest. It's a 2 year program, mostly academic but also 9 hours a week automotive! After that I'm going to transfer to Umass Amherst if all goes well to get my bachelors. I'm very excited!:D

2.5 more hours ;D
        BMW tech
        Umass Amherst
        05 wrx sti

Comment

Thanks flyboy! I have a local community college real close and they have a really sweet automotive program for BMW and 3 other brands, but I'm doing BMW which is the hardest. It's a 2 year program, mostly academic but also 9 hours a week automotive! After that I'm going to transfer to Umass Amherst if all goes well to get my bachelors. I'm very excited!:D

2.5 more hours ;D
          Hey buddy... lucky you! Same-ish boat here, my last day is next friday down here in 'meadow. I'm going to be going to STCC for my liberal arts transfer, and while i'm there i hope to complete the automotive certificate courses ahaha. Not sure where I'll want to finish up my bachelors though... UMASS Amherst, Lesely U, BU... so many good options less than 120 miles across the state... i mean expensive, but good. Umass Amherst is a great school, a lot of my friends are going to go there. I don't know if you're musically inclined but they have an amazing music program... last year i was in the Umass honor band, and man was that fun.

Roommates? :) ;)

--Mike
          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
            Hey buddy... lucky you! Same-ish boat here, my last day is next friday down here in 'meadow. I'm going to be going to STCC for my liberal arts transfer, and while i'm there i hope to complete the automotive certificate courses ahaha. Not sure where I'll want to finish up my bachelors though... UMASS Amherst, Lesely U, BU... so many good options less than 120 miles across the state... i mean expensive, but good. Umass Amherst is a great school, a lot of my friends are going to go there. I don't know if you're musically inclined but they have an amazing music program... last year i was in the Umass honor band, and man was that fun.

Roommates? :) ;)

--Mike

That would me so cool Mike! Pull up in the 30's like ayeeee Umass hahaha. I actually work setting up bands and stuff at clubs on friday and saturday night which is music but I don't play an instrument or anything. I'm interested in business because the dream is owning a shop, but we will see what happens! Congrats Mike! It feels weird, like I can't believe I am never going back except for 4 one hour finals next week.
            BMW tech
            Umass Amherst
            05 wrx sti

Comment

That would me so cool Mike! Pull up in the 30's like ayeeee Umass hahaha. I actually work setting up bands and stuff at clubs on friday and saturday night which is music but I don't play an instrument or anything. I'm interested in business because the dream is owning a shop, but we will see what happens! Congrats Mike! It feels weird, like I can't believe I am never going back except for 4 one hour finals next week.
              see this is why we have to have nice w. mass meetings haha. owning a shop sounds like a damn good time, and I wish you luck with that. the end of school does feel strange! it's like the last day of summer camp or something everybodys so excited and doing shit talking about prom and grad parties.... I have my spanish final the week after next, and thankfully that's the only one I have to take cause of the not so great grade gahaha :)

--Mike
              (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Nonsense Thread

see this is why we have to have nice w. mass meetings haha. owning a shop sounds like a damn good time, and I wish you luck with that. the end of school does feel strange! it's like the last day of summer camp or something everybodys so excited and doing shit talking about prom and grad parties.... I have my spanish final the week after next, and thankfully that's the only one I have to take cause of the not so great grade gahaha :)

--Mike

Nice Mike with the finals. We need a-'s as seniors to not take them and I had so many ~88's I was like damn haha. What do you want to do when you are older?

And yes we should organize more meets. My car hopefully will be driveable and legal by the end of summer at the very latest. I'm going to France for 3 weeks alone which is going to be sick but besides that I'm just going to work, chill, and fix the 30! Need to figure out some practical stuff like speedo, odo, and fuel gauge. As well as my first timing belt/ water pump job because the crap I've found in this car gives me 0 hope that it's worth not replacing! I live right around Framingham so I'm more eastern but I have always wanted to drive on some western backroads.

Ben
                Last edited by e30onBBSs; 05-22-2015, 04:24 PM.
                BMW tech
                Umass Amherst
                05 wrx sti

Comment

Nice Mike with the finals. We need a-'s as seniors to not take them and I had so many ~88's I was like damn haha. What do you want to do when you are older?

And yes we should organize more meets. My car hopefully will be driveable and legal by the end of summer at the very latest. I'm going to France for 3 weeks alone which is going to be sick but besides that I'm just going to work, chill, and fix the 30! Need to figure out some practical stuff like speedo, odo, and fuel gauge. As well as my first timing belt/ water pump job because the crap I've found in this car gives me 0 hope that it's worth not replacing! I live right around Framingham so I'm more eastern but I have always wanted to drive on some western backroads.

Ben
                  I'm wishy washy when it comes
                  to picking a field... I love automotive
                  but I don't know if I could really make a career out of it. I like mechanical engineering, but I've also always wanted to be a state trooper or a detective. shit I just want to be a super hero and fly and stuff. hahahaha I'll get there someday. Uh oh... most of my final exemptions were an 84 and higher haha. if you're ever around send me a PM i'd love to see your car when you're done!

--Mike
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I'm wishy washy when it comes
                    to picking a field... I love automotive
                    but I don't know if I could really make a career out of it. I like mechanical engineering, but I've also always wanted to be a state trooper or a detective. shit I just want to be a super hero and fly and stuff. hahahaha I'll get there someday. Uh oh... most of my final exemptions were an 84 and higher haha. if you're ever around send me a PM i'd love to see your car when you're done!

--Mike

Hahahaha who doesn't want to fly?! I've thought about being in law enforcement at some point in my life I think it would be quite interesting. 84 and up is so niiiicee. Mechanical engineering is really cool too. I want to see your car too I will let you know for sure!
                    BMW tech
                    Umass Amherst
                    05 wrx sti

Comment

anyone know that new cartoon/movie that has a scientist? I saw a preview for it but forgot the name. It might have something to do with time travel....

thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                        anyone know that new cartoon/movie that has a scientist? I saw a preview for it but forgot the name. It might have something to do with time travel....

thanks in advance

Is it old, new, animated, 2d, 3d?
                        BMW tech
                        Umass Amherst
                        05 wrx sti

Comment

new, animated (cartoon), regular 2d cartoon show/movie

Comment

Been browsing the Adventure Rider forum. The want for a trail bike has never been so high...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

there's no such thing as an "easy going" person or personality. Or a "nice guy". Just someone who represses feelings and emotions. This will ultimately lead to physical ailments and feelings of resentment.

And when that happens, nobody benefits.

Comment

^ naw in an ideal situation, it's more in how you manage and deal with your problems. I can't stand being angry and drunk because alcohol inhibits my ability to decide which problems idgaf about and which need attention. I mean there's always really deep shit that there's no way you can figure out all at once, so of course you can throw that on the back burner and slowly work it out as you go.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X