No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cut the mufflernator out of the Rover last night.

It's loud as a motherfucker. We may have a problem.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I finished swapping the fuel pump on a '99 Opel Astra DIESEL .... my brain attempted suicide at least twice a hour, conclusion?

FUCK YOU GM!! FUCK YOU TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

People trying to police how you drive need to get the fuck out of the way, you control freak!
        "I wanna see da boat movie"
        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Was having a shitty day until this.

I love Craigslist.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Out of boredom I started browsing forums like 6speedonline and Ferrarichat, and I've come to the conclusion that I WILL at one point in my life own an F430.. Apparently if your motor doesn't start on fire, or your headers dont fail, the average cost of ownership per year is between $900 (annual fluid changes) and $1300 (fluids + misc). Those are dealer prices, and a lot of people that drive their cars 3-4 times a week change their oil themselves and spend roughly $600/year to own it. Unlike the 355/360 it has a timing chain rather than a belt, and the motor doesn't need to be dropped for basic maintenance.

Also, parts really aren't as bad as one would think.. A dealer will charge $6-8k for a clutch replacement, but you can buy the clutch for $1250 and have an idy shop install for $2500. Yeah, its pricey, but its also a fucking Ferrari..

In 3-5 years they should be in current 360 territory and start popping up for $75-90k pretty often. That's comparable to a fully loaded brand new M3, and less than an F10 M5.
            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

That moment when you go to pee, reach inside your pants to pull your johnson out and your hands are cold as fuck because it's FALL MOTHERFUCKER.

Comment

Or when your boxers shift and you can't find the piss hole or you realize its on backwards. Mammoth mtn just opened i think Ill dust off the board and hit the slopes.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Anyone here know of a place to download a good torrent of Dark Knight Rises? Its obviously not in any theaters anymore (not even the $5 replays), and I dont wanna wait forever for the damn DVD to be released..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                      Anyone here know of a place to download a good torrent of Dark Knight Rises? Its obviously not in any theaters anymore (not even the $5 replays), and I dont wanna wait forever for the damn DVD to be released..
                      2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                      (Daily Driver)
                      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                      KW V2 Coilovers
                      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

2+2=5
                        My Feedback

Comment

Thanks, I'll try that one. Last one I took off piratebay was the absolute worst cam vid I've ever seen in my entire life.
                          Last edited by Ryan...; 11-12-2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                            I have that! The diabeetus, not the lasagna. Not as fun as he makes it sound, but always a good excuse for getting out of something. Also, "low blood sugar" = free snacks.
                            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

I had a dream last night that there was an e30 M3 Wagon just sitting in a yard that I think was a small junk yard. It was in good condition but wouldn't start. I was really excited about it and had my friend come over and see it and when we got there, it was an e36 M Coupe with four doors and a white leather interior with wood trim and a rectangular steering wheel. I then "test drove" it even though it wouldn't start by my friend pushing my into the road and I rolled down a hill and my friend pushed me back up the hill.

and then I woke up.

Comment

My friend just did this to his Civic. FWIW its an automatic that his parents bought him and he thinks it's superior to every other car on the road because its basically brand new.

Before:

After:

Is it just me or did it look 10x better before he did anything to it?
                                What it feels like owning an e30:

88 325 S50 swap in progress
                                90 325ix

Comment

Working...
                                X