Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
    Many threads of this type have tried, none have lived.
    Is that nonsense? Should have said "this thread was a good idea".

    Comment


      #17
      Sup.
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

      I am a pursit now.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
        Sup.
        Yo.
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5 : 2007 335i/6

        Comment


          #19
          i fucking hate seeing a prius on the road, makes my eyes burn
          "I wanna see da boat movie"
          "I got a tree on my house"

          Comment


            #20
            Hi R3v, hope you are having a great day :)
            Tim.

            Comment


              #21
              I've got stupid long arms. Can never really find a properly fitting shirt or jacket or coat.
              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

              Comment


                #22
                Bitches be crazy.

                I gave my number to this girl i met (after 5 mins of chatting she asked me for it...). You should know, shes not attractive. But i figured she may have friends that are. So she texts me like ALL FUCKING DAY after just talking for 5 mins. She asks me to come over and hook up at around noon the day i met her. She's nuts. I tried telling her many times I'm not interested, im not over my ex, blah blah blah. She won't give up.

                I need ideas to get her to stop texing me. I've even seen her in my dorm hall, but i didn't even say hi, AND SHE STILL TEXTS ME "whats up". Borderline stalker.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Tell her straight up you're not gonna hooking up with her but you have a friend who you think would. Give her number of friend you want to piss off. Done.
                  What it feels like owning an e30:

                  88 325 S50 swap in progress
                  90 325ix

                  Comment


                    #24
                    tell her your gay.

                    on another note going to pull an m50 from a junk yard today and it is raining yay for me.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      #25
                      took the week off now kiddies are back in school, thought I might take the wife on a quick trip to P.E.I. for a "fun day"... every one of them has come down with some evil fucking stomach flu...I am just waiting for my turn to die for 3 days...

                      So gay it might as well be in the gay thread. fml
                      Originally Posted by ACMF74
                      i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
                        Bitches be crazy.

                        I gave my number to this girl i met (after 5 mins of chatting she asked me for it...). You should know, shes not attractive. But i figured she may have friends that are. So she texts me like ALL FUCKING DAY after just talking for 5 mins. She asks me to come over and hook up at around noon the day i met her. She's nuts. I tried telling her many times I'm not interested, im not over my ex, blah blah blah. She won't give up.

                        I need ideas to get her to stop texing me. I've even seen her in my dorm hall, but i didn't even say hi, AND SHE STILL TEXTS ME "whats up". Borderline stalker.
                        Time to get a new number, move to a new city, and get plastic surgery. Otherwise she will be at the foot of your bed during the witching hour ready to pickle your ballsack and add to her collection of "ex's"
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

                        LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                          Time to get a new number, move to a new city, and get plastic surgery. Otherwise she will be at the foot of your bed during the witching hour ready to pickle your ballsack and add to her collection of "ex's"
                          Ever seen Misery?

                          This will be your life soon.
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5 : 2007 335i/6

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Thats some scarey shit


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

                            Comment


                              #29
                              I like cheese.
                              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                              Originally posted by mbonanni
                              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

                              I am a pursit now.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Rawdog her in the ass, then once it is done tell her you're happy you can share intimate feelings with someone else that has AIDS.
                                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

                                Instagram: @BWeissLeather

                                Current cars:
                                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                                ~ '87 535
                                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X