Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by wworm View Post
    real talk-I briefly considered being a dog trainer so this is my significantly-less-than-expert advice: wait at least 6 months before making any serious changes to your new pup's life. Dogs take a bit to really adapt and get comfortable, even if it doesn't look like it. Our rescue wasnt really being herself until after almost a full year with us, and initially she seemed really lazy.

    Give your pup some time, play with them a lot and make sure you stick to a pretty consistent eating/walking/sleeping schedule and they should perk up. If it's been a year and your pups still being lazy, well then your pup is just lazy and another dog might be a fun idea.
    +1 for this. Great advice here!
    Steve • Toronto
    1991 318is • Brillantrot
    Build Thread

    Comment


      Originally posted by Joe G View Post
      I got chased out of a strip club in Lawrence, KS when I was 22 after a stripper told me I owed $120 for what she told me was a $30 lap dance (I gave her $40).

      She was wearing heels and nothing else as she chased me and called me names.

      I got away.
      Was it Bonita Flats?
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

      Comment


        Originally posted by Joe G View Post
        My honeymoon resort (first stop of 4) just emailed me to say that due to the political unrest in Nicaragua, they are suspending operations indefinitely. Time to rearrange flights and plans. Ugh.
        Thats lame!... My wifes friend got me good during the bachelor/ bachelorette weekend. The ladies were playing a game and her friend had to prank call me. She called and said that she was from the hotel and they heard that I was coming for my honeymoon so they were going to upgrade the room and yada yada yada... I was so excited, and relieved... then later I found out she was pranking me.

        Needless to say, Im waiting for the right moment to get revenge
        Simon
        Current Car:
        -2003 Mini Cooper R50
        Previous Car Count : 24 ... and climbing...

        Make R3V Great Again -2020

        Comment


          Phone pranks are my specialty. I used to do them with close buddies of mine all the time. Either they were really gullible, or I was really good. Nobody got hurt or harmed, I just misled them then we all laughed about it.
          To this day they still talk about some of my memorable ones.
          ...come to think of it, all of them were memorable. Probably because I hardly did them, which is probably why they fell for them.

          Good times
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

          Comment


            Originally posted by agent View Post
            Was it Bonita Flats?
            Better, 'The Outhouse'.

            Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            Thats lame!... My wifes friend got me good during the bachelor/ bachelorette weekend. The ladies were playing a game and her friend had to prank call me. She called and said that she was from the hotel and they heard that I was coming for my honeymoon so they were going to upgrade the room and yada yada yada... I was so excited, and relieved... then later I found out she was pranking me.

            Needless to say, Im waiting for the right moment to get revenge
            I sure wish I was being pranked. Oh well, I guess that just means I'll have to spend more time in Costa Rica.

            Regarding your revenge, just sneak a few big ol dildos and a 24oz bottle of lube in her bag before her next trip. TSA will love her.


            Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

            Originally posted by lambo
            Sounds like you need a massage.
            Originally posted by kpeng
            Who the hell is Vlad?

            Comment


              We need an example of one now

              Instagram: Reichart12

              Comment


                These temps we've been hitting recently have been making the Neon run like shit. It sucks when you're trying to hit an on-ramp and have some fun and you get boost pulled back from 17-10... And it's starting like garbage right now as well. Bring on fall.
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                  We need an example of one now
                  Of a dildo?
                  88 325i Cabrio
                  04 Neon SRT-4

                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

                  Comment


                    Hahah nooo, of Stanley's prank calls. You beat me to submitting that last post.

                    Instagram: Reichart12

                    Comment


                      I've gotten kicked out of a strip club twice...

                      Once, because my friend shoved a dollar up a strippers vag (she was down lol)

                      second time, same friend went to a private room with a stripper, next thing I know he runs down stairs and yells "we gotta go"

                      apparently he banged this stripper and accidentally jizzed on her clothes.
                      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                      Q
                      :devil:


                      WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by wworm View Post
                        real talk-I briefly considered being a dog trainer so this is my significantly-less-than-expert advice: wait at least 6 months before making any serious changes to your new pup's life. Dogs take a bit to really adapt and get comfortable, even if it doesn't look like it. Our rescue wasnt really being herself until after almost a full year with us, and initially she seemed really lazy.

                        Give your pup some time, play with them a lot and make sure you stick to a pretty consistent eating/walking/sleeping schedule and they should perk up. If it's been a year and your pups still being lazy, well then your pup is just lazy and another dog might be a fun idea.

                        Also agree this is good advice.



                        We got a 7wk old Boxer when my youngest was born (2 weeks apart). We hired a trainer, which was very expensive for us, but it was the best thing we did for her. She passed last Sept at 11yr old, and everyone commented how great she was...and if you know a Boxer personality, she was nothing like that. She would wait at the door threshold when we went outside until she had permission to come out, she listened well, and like a cat, she would "purr" when you pet her lol.



                        ...man I miss her when I talk about her. :(
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:
                        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                          Also agree this is good advice.
                          We got a 7wk old Boxer when my youngest was born (2 weeks apart). We hired a trainer, which was very expensive for us, but it was the best thing we did for her. She passed last Sept at 11yr old, and everyone commented how great she was...and if you know a Boxer personality, she was nothing like that. She would wait at the door threshold when we went outside until she had permission to come out, she listened well, and like a cat, she would "purr" when you pet her lol.

                          ...man I miss her when I talk about her. :(
                          aw man. It sucks when dogs die. Sounds like she was a really good one. Often times, the more energetic breeds just need more serious consistent and rigid training, otherwise they get bored and bark all day/chew everything up. I feel like people forget that we GMO'ed the fuck out of wild dogs and then pretend like theyre still wild animals. Truth is, all domesticated dogs don't know how to form packs or hunt on their own. They genetically require human instruction to be healthy.

                          That may vary immensely per breed (pretty sure pugs dgaf about human instructions) and loads of people have differing opinions on the matter, but just my two cents. A happy dog is a dog that always has something to do
                          1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                            Bad ass. People like you are doing a more solid than most homo sapiens. Thank you!
                            We have had rescues since the '80s. Our Staffordshire we got from the Humane Society a few years ago has had one issue after another. He has one small kidney, so has been getting Science Kidney diet, has a growth on his knee that may be cancerous, we are going to get him a biopsy at 4pm.

                            Good times.

                            [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                              I've gotten kicked out of a strip club twice...

                              Once, because my friend shoved a dollar up a strippers vag (she was down lol)

                              second time, same friend went to a private room with a stripper, next thing I know he runs down stairs and yells "we gotta go"

                              apparently he banged this stripper and accidentally jizzed on her clothes.
                              Your "friend" might have a problem, or just be awesome, hard to tell.

                              Either way, your anecdotes are very enjoyable.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by wworm View Post
                                aw man. It sucks when dogs die. Sounds like she was a really good one. Often times, the more energetic breeds just need more serious consistent and rigid training, otherwise they get bored and bark all day/chew everything up. I feel like people forget that we GMO'ed the fuck out of wild dogs and then pretend like theyre still wild animals. Truth is, all domesticated dogs don't know how to form packs or hunt on their own. They genetically require human instruction to be healthy.

                                That may vary immensely per breed (pretty sure pugs dgaf about human instructions) and loads of people have differing opinions on the matter, but just my two cents. A happy dog is a dog that always has something to do
                                yes very breed dependent, the ancient breeds, Like Spitiz's, Aritic dogs ( Huskies/Malamutes etc.) many of the larger LSGD (live stock guardian dogs) some of the lesser known old world hounds are still have some of those instincts and abilities. The older the breed and by and large the less "Kennel clubbed" the breed is the more of the wild dog traits are still present in the genetics, that said even then, most would never learn to actually hunt for their own food.

                                Only reason I know any of this, I have been researching our next dog/pair of dogs, for the last couple of years and have have read tons and tons and talked to several breeders about many of the lesser know ancient breeds of Spitz from Northern Europe and LSG dogs
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


                                The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

                                Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X