No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. They are a lot less obvious now, some don’t even have a light bar on the roof, putting them right in front of the rear view inside the cabin. Tricky bastards.

This particular cop was hiding past the apex a fast right sweeper blended into a line of parked cars on the other side of the street. He had me before I even noticed he was there. I should have known better taking that street and hauling ass, especially since I’ve seen people pulled over in that exact spot several times. Dumb mistake that won’t be repeated.

For those of you in LA - it was on Verdugo Rd in Glendale, north of GCC. Glendale PD gets my money this time. At least it’s my home town PD...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
    The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
    The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
    The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
      Good thing I never bought a radar detector then.
      I think most are useless, except for those that are hard wired with sensors in the bumpers etc.
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Here in Texas, we have cities with Tahoes, Explorers, Chargers, SS(Malibu or whatever the police version is), and all sorts of vehicles...heck some of the cities have multiples.
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd
        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

i got these rear pads for an e39.
          Look at all those models it supposedly fits.

e30 m3 to a e90.

What's up with that? Don't they all have different size rotor or at least a different sized piston?? Very strange.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
            What's up with that? Don't they all have different size rotor or at least a different sized piston?? Very strange.

It's not that amazing. I mean, look at how many ppl on here swap parts from various generations and models etc. It's just another way BMW can save money by pulling parts from their collective parts bin. IIRC, those pads look VERY similar to the ones I'm currently running on my stock e30.
            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Trina struck again this time in Nebraska. Dude hit a boulder narrowly missing the house cause he was driving like an idiot. Run flats saved him from getting a pope’d tire.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                http://www.bimmerworld.com/PFC-Z-Rat...s-0396-11.html

i got these rear pads for an e39.
                Look at all those models it supposedly fits.

e30 m3 to a e90.

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                It's not that amazing. I mean, look at how many ppl on here swap parts from various generations and models etc. It's just another way BMW can save money by pulling parts from their collective parts bin. IIRC, those pads look VERY similar to the ones I'm currently running on my stock e30.

Even crazier is that they probably fit several makes of cars, not just BMW. I went through the same "OMG" moment when we built the ls1 Mercedes and trying to get a good caliper/pad/rotor combo so that we could get decent race pads. If you type in the actual part numbers from Hawk, you will get all kinds of hits....
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:
                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Caption please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                  The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                  The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                  The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

"when you're girl hits you up with that 'what you doin' at 2am, but you got a flat"
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

lol memes
                      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Time to drift this bad boy!!
                        1990 325i
                        2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                        sigpic

Comment

"do you think NTB will accept food stamps to replace my poped tire?"

"with Watermelonisha I finally scored a date! I cannot be late!"

"I have an appointment for vehicle state inspection this afternoon. do you think they will notice?"

"it'll getchu to yer bitch lickety split! ....no shit!"

"dad, what the fuck do you mean I can't drive it like that to New York? Uncle Javier Luis sanson Rodriguez says its safe at hi way speeds"
                          Last edited by flyboyx; 08-20-2018, 07:53 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Mods: Can you please move that image to the "Has anyone drifted an ETA" thread k thx bye
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

Well, not more than 3 months after I had my engine rebuilt in the Neon, I got in a wreck :( Happened a couple of weeks ago. I was just off on lunch and hadn't gotten 4 blocks from work when someone turned left in front of me. He stopped immediately and I slammed on my brakes. Probably hit him at about 7-8mph. Shoved my bumper back and some metal came through it, fucked up my fender AGAIN and broke my headlight mount I guess. The quote was $3700!!! Luckily, their insurance is covering it and a rental :up: I'm actually glad, because it was looking shittier by the day. So, now it'll be done for free!
                              88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                                Well, not more than 3 months after I had my engine rebuilt in the Neon, I got in a wreck :( Happened a couple of weeks ago. I was just off on lunch and hadn't gotten 4 blocks from work when someone turned left in front of me. He stopped immediately and I slammed on my brakes. Probably hit him at about 7-8mph. Shoved my bumper back and some metal came through it, fucked up my fender AGAIN and broke my headlight mount I guess. The quote was $3700!!! Luckily, their insurance is covering it and a rental :up: I'm actually glad, because it was looking shittier by the day. So, now it'll be done for free!
                                time to turn it into a track car
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X