No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had a day very similar to that as well, yesterday ate 2 bowls of spumoni, and creamed off half a costco sized bag of famous amos. Felt like such a fat ass, so I washed it down with some kind of blue drink afterwards. its the morning after and I wish I had a hangover instead of feeling like a fat lard.

Comment

Just replastidipped my car and did not have a proper respirator. I think i may die of suffocation. at least the plastidip has the opportunity to peel off from my lungs.

Goodbye R3v, it's been nice knowing you.

Comment

Damn Big Bird, right in the feelings :(

From Episode 1839: When Big Bird hands out portraits of all his friends on the street, he wonders why Mr. Hooper's not around to get *his* picture...until t...

Comment

Originally posted by volvolover View Post
          Damn Big Bird, right in the feelings :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOvmSxvpGnA
          Thats pretty dark for sesame street..

but can't think of sesame street without dave popping in my head.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
            Go for a run/to the gym.
            Wanted to but it smells like curry sweat!

Comment

sesame street was a place that kept it REAL. no sugar coating shit on my street.
              Not only that, but on Sesame street, there was some of the coolest actors and musicians (stevie wonder, Billy joel, michael jackson) to name a few

Check out this clip from Mr Rogers' neighbourhood about divorce.
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I saw a for sale ad on craigslist for a car I was interested in. I called, asked a few questions about the status of the car and the title, then and made an appointment to go check out the car. I drove from Buffalo to Rochester to check it out, and was happy with what I saw. I made a deal with the guy (verbal), with the intent to come back in the morning to pay and pick up the car, and drove home.

I paid for the carfax report to make sure everything was clean, and it looked good. A friend and I rented a trailer from u-haul and bought the appropriate ball and wiring adapter for hooking up the trailer to his truck, and hit the road.

I drive back out to Rochester, trailer in tow. The guy can't find the title. Searches for a WHILE. No luck. I am furious. I asked the guy twice if he had a clear title, in his name, ready to go, BEFORE I rented the trailer and drove back to Rochester. Both times he said yes. I wasted a day, $100 with u-haul, and another $100+ in gas. I told him that he needs to come down more on price if I have to drive back out next weekend. He agreed, but I have a suspicion he is going to flake out on me, and this deal is dead.

Who lists a car for sale, shows it, makes a deal, and promises they have the title without ever once going to double check, and be sure the title is in their file cabinet?!?

Comment

When I bought my car the guy only had a duplicate title. And it wasn't even in his name! But he signed it I went to the DMV and talked to an Asian guy who seemed to be high as balls. I made a few jokes with him about smoking he thought I was chill and just passed everything. Got my plates 2 weeks later. Alls well that ends well I guess haha

Comment

Any apple fans out there? because if there is, Apple finally came out with something that will give them enough money to not go out of business for a long long time

its called Car Play and its Apple's latest and greatest for a way to universalize car infotainment systems, which in generally are pretty horrible if I must say. If they make an aftermarket solution, unfortunately I'll be hopping on that bandwagon pretty quick, that is if there is any double din solutions for an E30.

link:

With CarPlay, get directions, play music, and more on your car’s built-in display. And use digital car keys to unlock and start your car with iPhone.

Comment

I think its just an os overlay for whatever equipment is being put into the cars, would be interesting to see them manufacture a few units for after market support.
                      Swanny!
                      SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                        Many threads of this type have tried, none have lived.
                        18 months and going strong. Well done you r3v weirdos.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy.B View Post
                          I saw a for sale ad on craigslist for a car I was interested in. I called, asked a few questions about the status of the car and the title, then and made an appointment to go check out the car. I drove from Buffalo to Rochester to check it out, and was happy with what I saw. I made a deal with the guy (verbal), with the intent to come back in the morning to pay and pick up the car, and drove home.

I paid for the carfax report to make sure everything was clean, and it looked good. A friend and I rented a trailer from u-haul and bought the appropriate ball and wiring adapter for hooking up the trailer to his truck, and hit the road.

I drive back out to Rochester, trailer in tow. The guy can't find the title. Searches for a WHILE. No luck. I am furious. I asked the guy twice if he had a clear title, in his name, ready to go, BEFORE I rented the trailer and drove back to Rochester. Both times he said yes. I wasted a day, $100 with u-haul, and another $100+ in gas. I told him that he needs to come down more on price if I have to drive back out next weekend. He agreed, but I have a suspicion he is going to flake out on me, and this deal is dead.

Who lists a car for sale, shows it, makes a deal, and promises they have the title without ever once going to double check, and be sure the title is in their file cabinet?!?
                          Update: Seller just called from the DMV to say he ordered a new title, and it should arrive in 4 to 5 business days. I might be able to get this car after all. If I do, I will be sure to post it up. Until then, I'm keeping this deal on lock.

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                            Any apple fans out there? because if there is, Apple finally came out with something that will give them enough money to not go out of business for a long long time

its called Car Play and its Apple's latest and greatest for a way to universalize car infotainment systems, which in generally are pretty horrible if I must say. If they make an aftermarket solution, unfortunately I'll be hopping on that bandwagon pretty quick, that is if there is any double din solutions for an E30.
                            link:
                            https://www.apple.com/ios/carplay/
                            It's cool, and i'm sure it'll do some great (read: miles better than the crap that exists now) integration, but i have one issue with it:
                            It uses the lightning connector exclusively (the iphone 5 and up i think), and i'm guessing they'll figure a way to flash some recent model cars to be able to support it, but a few years down the line, when you get a new phone, or these cars get resold, you'll still have to keep that iphone in the car if you want any of those features.
                            Say 5 years down the road you get a new phone (because the majority of people don't keep phones for that long)...chances are the connector will have changed by then, since they tend to change every few years, meaning if you want to keep that info-tainement system going, you may have to keep a non-cellular-connected phone in your car...
                            Unless of course they do some sort of continued support thing, but at that point you'd have to go and flash your car at a dealer every few years, which is a bit of a pain. Why can't they just do it over bluetooth!? I'm sure they can figure out a just as effective way to have it work like that
                            1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
                            1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
                            1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
                            My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

Consider how long apple kept the 30 pin connector. I think it's safe to say that they'll be keeping this lightning bolt connector for far longer

Comment

i bought a galaxy s4 because its better than an iphone, but in reality, if it wasnt for the camera and the bigger screen, i would go to iphone just because i only use about a quarter of the features that my android has.
                                1986 325es

Comment

Working...
                                X