Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    jus' da tip. not ghey that-a-way

I need to get back to L.A. soon. I miss you guys....but not like that.
    that was a lot of fun.

Especially taking semi nude photos together
    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
    Q
    :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Found out that the MD custom plate BURN0UT was available, which only made me sad as I'm selling my S52 318ti which is my only legitimate burnout mobile. :(

Comment

Is it just me, or are cars all starting to look alike?
        Take this 2018 Impala for example. Great car that's comfy, reliable and powerful.
        But in some pics, you'd almost swear your looking at a VW Passat!

check it out for yourself. The similarities are uncanny!
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

WAT

That had me messed up for a second.

In all seriousness, most brands' lineups look almost identical. Hell, most new cars are beginning to look the same regardless of manufacturer. It's kinda sad actually. New cars suck.
          Originally posted by Melon
          Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here: cars have "all looked the same" for many decades now. It's not new.

Comment

This looks a little different than other new cars
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                I'm just gonna go out on a limb here: cars have "all looked the same" for many decades now. It's not new.
                Exactly, cars of an era mostly look the same, as a function of engineering choices following mandated targets and the consistently boring results companies get from focus groups.

For example, during the time E30s were new almost every other sedan on the road was a simple three box design and the E30 would not have stood out from the crowd in design.

Comment

This.
                  Steve • Toronto
                  1991 318is • Brillantrot
                  Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                    Exactly, cars of an era mostly look the same, as a function of engineering choices following mandated targets and the consistently boring results companies get from focus groups.

For example, during the time E30s were new almost every other sedan on the road was a simple three box design and the E30 would not have stood out from the crowd in design.
                    Yep. Even going back to the 30s, a lot of those cars look very similar. I don't know the cars that well, so I can't tell a Dodge from a Ford or a Chevy.

Comment

You're right, It just seems to have gotten to the point where they're almost indistinguishable from one another. When I see a new BMW driving by, I can only tell what model it is by looking at the badge on the back. I can't even use size to determine what it is anymore.

I get what you mean regarding boxy designs. I've mistaken quick glimpses of 80s boxes for E30s. The "looking the same" just seems to be severe with newer cars.
                      Originally posted by Melon
                      Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
                        When I see a new BMW driving by, I can only tell what model it is by looking at the badge on the back. I can't even use size to determine what it is anymore.
                        I agree, this is more of an issue for me. It's pretty annoying when I think I see a neat 5 series only to get behind it and see that it's a number/letter salad that begins with a 4, or even worse, a 3.

Comment

12" Blaupunkt Sub for $20

And Walmart does a 3 year warranty on it for additional $3

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Is an automatic e30 really that bad?? I’m starting to lose hope on the M/T. Should I pay the $600 or just stick to auto for now??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Honestly, compared to other autos, its not bad at all, but compared to a mt e30, it's shit
                              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                              Q
                              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                                Honestly, compared to other autos, its not bad at all, but compared to a mt e30, it's shit

Yup figured I’ve gone this far anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X